Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 4/20, still no VIN... Considered opting for a demo unit MYP with 4k miles, but it seems it still has the piano black console.... So that means, it probably still has no steering wheel warmers and double pane glass? Was gonna take delivery of the demo on 6/9, now it's making me changing my mind again. Was actually getting psyched at getting into a Performance Model.

EDD updated from June 30 - July 20 to June 08 - June 21st, somewhat back to what it was. Bellevue SA doesn't respond to me anymore so guess it's just a waiting game.
My sa said it’s hard to know as Tesla fixing a number of backend issues.

I am out of country June 22-July 22 which is right around my delivery dates of July 20-august 10.
SA thought could be earlier

Ordered MYLR 4/26. Just got a text message

Code:
Tesla Update - Hello, this is to inform you that to better serve you, we have updated your delivery location to our Lynnwood delivery center.
This center is located at 17731 Hwy 99, Lynnwood, WA, 98037.
This will not affect your delivery time-frame. 
Please reach out to your local Tesla Advisor if you have any questions or concerns.

Does that mean VIN assignment is coming close!?

Ordered MYLR 4/26. Just got a text message

Code:
Tesla Update - Hello, this is to inform you that to better serve you, we have updated your delivery location to our Lynnwood delivery center.
This center is located at 17731 Hwy 99, Lynnwood, WA, 98037.
This will not affect your delivery time-frame.
Please reach out to your local Tesla Advisor if you have any questions or concerns.

Does that mean VIN assignment is coming close!?
I just got the same exact message

• Informative
Reactions: Eugene Ash
Hello fellow Tesla family!

Specs:

Model Y Performance, Deep Blue Metallic, White interior, standard AP. Ordered 5/05; received 6/05. Traded in our 2019 VW Golf and paid the balance in cash. I was told by our SA that getting all of our documents uploaded within 48 hours helped move us to the front of the que. Other than some headliner issues, the car is perfect.

Attachments

• 1622951734930.png
    1622951734930.png
    123.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Helpful
Took delivery of my MYP yesterday. I brought my checklist and went top to bottom, it was pristine, I found no issues. The service at Renton for the pickup was great and extremely easy. My car has the rear PPF, no lumbar for the passenger the front license plate was in the trunk.

Ordered 4/20, still no VIN... Considered opting for a demo unit MYP with 4k miles, but it seems it still has the piano black console.... So that means, it probably still has no steering wheel warmers and double pane glass? Was gonna take delivery of the demo on 6/9, now it's making me changing my mind again. Was actually getting psyched at getting into a Performance Model.
I just picked mine up yesterday and I waited over 2 months but I have to say, totally worth it. This car will blow your mind and keep a smile on your face. Hang in there, again, it's worth it.

• Helpful
Took delivery of my MYP yesterday. I brought my checklist and went top to bottom, it was pristine, I found no issues. The service at Renton for the pickup was great and extremely easy. My car has the rear PPF, no lumbar for the passenger the front license plate was in the trunk.
We did as well at the Renton location. I think I saw your MYP. Ours also had the PPF. I compared our headliners to get a reference for fit and finish. Our blue Golf R was there for a trade in-my wife forgot about it within 5 minutes of driving the Tesla 😂.

• Helpful