Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered 9/24, but with similar VIN assignment date 10/1 59xxx. SA said best GUESS 10-14 days. Factory build date 10/1, no assigned delivery date yet for PDX. Agreed that Nov-Dec too far out.

I ordered on 9/25. Got a 597XX VIN pop up on the account on 10/2. No MVPA in the account. Called the TA today to just ask if I need to do anything on the account. He said that I should just hear from the delivery team at some point, but no time estimate. Manage order page still says 5-9 weeks from 9/25.

I asked if he could tell if it is just an assignment, in production or actually done. He Said no and that I would just have to wait until I hear from the delivery team.

Did an MVPA show up in your account when the VIN popped in, or was it later closer to when the delivery was going to happen?

I ordered on 9/25. Got a 597XX VIN pop up on the account on 10/2. No MVPA in the account. Called the TA today to just ask if I need to do anything on the account. He said that I should just hear from the delivery team at some point, but no time estimate. Manage order page still says 5-9 weeks from 9/25.

I asked if he could tell if it is just an assignment, in production or actually done. He Said no and that I would just have to wait until I hear from the delivery team.

Did an MVPA show up in your account when the VIN popped in, or was it later closer to when the delivery was going to happen?

It’s a MSM / 20” / LR/ w/tow

It’s a MSM / 20” / LR/ w/tow

my MVTA was there when the VIN appeared. I had to call the SA to get my build date. It is not on the MVTA. I was just told the build began on 10/1 and the car is in Fremont. (I don’t know how many days a build takes, I figure it just waits until they can fill a truck for PDX orders). PS sorry to comment on the WA page.

My MVPA showed up before the VIN did. It shows up under the lemon law disclosure.

My MVPA showed up before the VIN did. It shows up under the lemon law disclosure.
I went to the local showroom today. Rep there looked up my VIN and pinged the car. Showed me that it’s done and sitting in the lot at the Fremont factory. Checked the account and he said that someone didn’t check off my insurance upload. He manually checked it off and then got the delivery notification. Picking it up tomorrow. Delivery team has been very responsive afterwards and getting it all in order.

Picked mine up yesterday. SA was great, gave me all the time I needed and super friendly. Did a cursory check at the SC and drove it home. Such a nice ride. I do have a number of issues that need to be addressed tho:
- Frunk has a small dent that looks like it was closed on something. Unlatches with a nice shimmy as a result and there’s an obvious wow in the front lip.
- Driver door isn’t aligned and so closes hard (front of door sits inside of fender surface and rear of door sits outside of rear door surface).
- Steering wheel is turned to the right slightly when traveling straight.
- Rear seats don’t sit flush.
- There’s a rattle somewhere in the back.
- There’s a groaning sound coming from the rear of the car when using regen to slow down.

Despite these issues, I still love the car. It’s such a peaceful drive, it’s so roomy inside, the sound system really is amazing, autopilot is super cool, and in the cut and thrust of commuter traffic, this thing accelerates with authority.

I have every confidence that Tesla will address these issues to my satisfaction.

Order date - 09/23
Details - MY, Pearl White, Long Range
Received delivery call from Tesla SA on 09/29. I chose not to take the delivery.
Received another text today (10/05) for scheduling delivery appointment on 10/07.
VIN range - 55xxx
Location - WA

What's the catch? Someone cancelled or rejected delivery that's why I am getting it?

Order date - 09/23
Details - MY, Pearl White, Long Range
Received delivery call from Tesla SA on 09/29. I chose not to take the delivery.
Received another text today (10/05) for scheduling delivery appointment on 10/07.
VIN range - 55xxx
Location - WA

What's the catch? Someone cancelled or rejected delivery that's why I am getting it?
Kind of sounds like it. What interior and wheels did you order? I ordered 8/17 white on white, induction, long range. VIN is 557xx. Have not received it yet but I know it’s in Lynnwood.

I just logged into my account, and I saw a VIN 5YJYGDEE4MF060350 (which I did not see yesterday).
I still have not heard from my Tesla Contact or received a text message yet.
Is it real? When do you think the car will actually be produced and when should I expect delivery? Thanks!

I just logged into my account, and I saw a VIN 5YJYGDEE4MF060350 (which I did not see yesterday).
I still have not heard from my Tesla Contact or received a text message yet.
Is it real? When do you think the car will actually be produced and when should I expect delivery? Thanks!
Might already be produced and just being transported to your service center. Reach out to the store and your sales advisor, or anyone, should be able to look it up and tell you if it's on it's way to you. Probably 3 to 7 days before you can pick up depending where it is right now and how busy the location is. Also, there is a chance you have a 2021 model... a lot of early reports that VIN 60,000+ are 2021 cars...

Reactions: swanlakemy
My Y is getting here on Tuesday. I asked to pick up from Bellevue location, and the SA is saying they only do home delivery from Bellevue. I would have to go to Renton to pick up if I don’t want home delivery.
Is it true that Bellevue is ONLY home delivery? How is Renton location? Thanks for any advice!