Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Posted in 7 seater waiting room already but thought I’d share here:

Ordered a MY7 LR AWD White, Black interior, 19s, FSD, Tow hitch on 3/9. I haven’t been contacted by my SA yet, but I talked to someone on the phone to finish out my profile on 3/12. He said I should expect delivery before 3/26, but no movement yet. He also said my SA would contact me soon, but obviously that wasn’t true so I’m assuming that 3/26 date is suspect.

Excited, and anxious, but time will tell!

Update:

Still no VIN. I chatted online with a tesla assistant through the Tesla webpage, just to ensure I had everything in. They responded asking if I'd sumbitted a scan of my wife's driver's license since the trade in car is in her name.

I had sent the scan in on Feb 25th, and stated as such. They responded that they'll get with my SA and he'll reach out to me shortly. They are finalizing a few things before VIN assignment.

I asked if the car could potentially be delivered before end of March, and they responded that they are projecting a 2~4 week delivery for Westcoast, so "potentially" (their words).

Update:

Still no VIN. I chatted online with a tesla assistant through the Tesla webpage, just to ensure I had everything in. They responded asking if I'd sumbitted a scan of my wife's driver's license since the trade in car is in her name.

I had sent the scan in on Feb 25th, and stated as such. They responded that they'll get with my SA and he'll reach out to me shortly. They are finalizing a few things before VIN assignment.

I asked if the car could potentially be delivered before end of March, and they responded that they are projecting a 2~4 week delivery for Westcoast, so "potentially" (their words).
I talked to my SA for the first time yesterday after a couple weeks from my order date. I only got his attention because I talked to someone at the Portland location who knew him and hit him up directly. He told me their goal is for the end of the month, but he said really it’ll probably be 1-3 weeks from now and that they are given no insight into where individual cars are in the process. He did say that they are bringing MYs up through Portland and Seattle at a crazy pace right now though.

First post!

Ordered 03/19/2021.
Model Y LR.
Black with black interior.
No FSD.
Delivery estimate of March 24 - March 31.

My order seems to be routed through the Seattle Westlake store and according to my advisor there I'm supposed to get my Y in the timeframe. I'm super excited, this is going to be my first car.

Just got home from checking out today's delivery to the Renton delivery center. It seems lots of M3 and MY were delivered this evening around 7PM. Managed to find my LR MY 5 (VIN 156XXX) and it seems that the build quality is decent enough to accept delivery.

The rear driver-side door black trim is not flush with the front trim, and the charger door seems slightly misaligned and is not flush with the light. I'm assuming these are issues that can be addressed relatively easily post-delivery?

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

Probably the truck load of Ys I saw earlier on I-5... any 7 seaters in the bunch?

That rear window almost looks to be causing the misalignment, looks to be popping out at the botton
Thanks - I didn't really notice the window in the rain and dusk lighting, so I'll take a closer look tomorrow during delivery.

I didn't get a chance to check out the other MY being delivered, as it was raining pretty heavily and I wanted to inspect my vehicle before it got too dark outside.

Thanks - I didn't really notice the window in the rain and dusk lighting, so I'll take a closer look tomorrow during delivery.

I didn't get a chance to check out the other MY being delivered, as it was raining pretty heavily and I wanted to inspect my vehicle before it got too dark outside.
When is your delivery scheduled? (More so I can stop checking every 5 minutes for updates... lol)