Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
People are saying there are a lot of vehicles stockpiled waiting on a firmware update. Does anyone live near Bellevue or Seattle SC that can confirm with photos that there are cars being stockpiled there?
They usually have at least a dozen MY at the 20th st Bellevue site, but they’re all on 20” wheels. If they noticed ones on 19”, then maybe it is a stockpile. How many did they see?

I live near Renton and can check this out! I'll post a photo today or tomorrow when I drive by. My EDD is now 5/21-6/10
We stopped in at the Renton location (where we are taking delivery) yesterday and there was no inventory stockpile visible.

SA told us a few weeks ago that we should expect the car to depart Fremont on 5/14 and deliver today (5/18). However our EDD is now May 21- June 09. The SA at Renton said that he expected our car to be delivered "middle of June" when we went in and talked with them yesterday. He didn't divulge any information regarding firmware problems. Seems like the SA's are just guessing at this point.

Ordered 4/5, MYLR, White Exterior, Black Interior, Inductions, No Hitch.

Reactions: Eugene Ash
They usually have at least a dozen MY at the 20th st Bellevue site, but they’re all on 20” wheels. If they noticed ones on 19”, then maybe it is a stockpile. How many did they see?
People are saying there are a lot of vehicles stockpiled waiting on a firmware update. Does anyone live near Bellevue or Seattle SC that can confirm with photos that there are cars being stockpiled there?
Passed by the 20th St Bellevue location tonight and didn’t appear to be anything in the upper or lower lot beyond cars in for service, unfortunately. Definitely not any sort of stockpile.

Same with the Renton location as I noted in a previous comment.

I would guess that either cars destined for the PNW weren’t built with the problem component needing the firmware fix, or we’re close enough to Fremont that they’re just stockpiling the cars down there to apply the firmware fix at the factory before shipping them North.