Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Few MY on truck this morning i5 north to Seattle.

20210523_121405.jpg

Reactions: Eugene Ash and dyau
Any news guys? I was told by a guy in Renton that they haven't gotten ANY cars recently and my estimated delivery date vanished. I don't even have "estimated delivery -" its just gone.
I posted a picture of the Renton location and I visually saw a delivery vehicle there yesterday so idk what's happening. I'm ordering to the renton location and have a EDD posted here
1621819846314.png

my SA is telling me Bellevue and Seattle are not doing deliveries at store (home deliveries only). Only stores doing delivery are Lynnwood and Renton.

Are you all planning on picking up at Lynwood or Renton? or doing home deliveries? If i have to choose between Lynnwood or Renton, which one should I choose??

my SA is telling me Bellevue and Seattle are not doing deliveries at store (home deliveries only). Only stores doing delivery are Lynnwood and Renton.

Are you all planning on picking up at Lynwood or Renton? or doing home deliveries? If i have to choose between Lynnwood or Renton, which one should I choose??
I chose Renton for my location but I heard Lynnwood is just as good. Between home delivery and pickup I'm not sure which is best. For me, Renton is closer to home and I would like to be able to look over the car before accepting delivery.

Reactions: dyau