Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just called Renton and was told for the 3rd week in a row, "looks like your car is going to be delivered in the next week, so you should get your VIN# anytime now".. I also asked about the firmware issue and he said it's been resolved, I find that odd because I haven't seen anyone take delivery in weeks.

Just called Renton and was told for the 3rd week in a row, "looks like your car is going to be delivered in the next week, so you should get your VIN# anytime now".. I also asked about the firmware issue and he said it's been resolved, I find that odd because I haven't seen anyone take delivery in weeks.
Did you ask for a build date update though? They can typically help with that

I called the local Tesla SC and asked if I can schedule a delivery and they said they didn't even know my vehicle was there because the SA couldn't get onto THEIR OWN WEBSITE. They're just like us but paid more.
Oh wow.. well that’s great news though! Congrats!! Hopefully ours comes soon enough, though we’re supposed to get home delivery from Bellevue

1621984953247.png
Check this out. New model Y image?

thanks! i've checked my email / tesla website / phone and I've accepted defeat for today. My only text from Tesla was from my scheduled test drive in March. Guess i'll goto bed early and wake up to see the super blue moon/lunar eclipse while I weep...