Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those that are interested and are in the SNOPUD service area, you might take a look the EV area. There’s some expense relief for charging options. There are other things available, depending on your environment. Although if you have solar panels (net metering as I do) the options are limited. Happy hunting!

I cancelled the demo MYP. Id rather wait for my original order. Up for grabs if anyone catches it. Has small curb rash one wheel, small scuff on spoiler, other than that it’s in good shape. 157xxx VIN so has radar and passenger lumbar.

Ok I casually opened the inventory page and found a brand new Model Y. Booked it! Now I have a VIN 212XXX.

Previously - Waiting on MYLR since 4/12. No VIN. EDD September. Was assigned VIN couple of times but they got removed after few days each time.

Have to decide if it is worth the extra $2700 includes $1000 for Blue (My previous order was White and was before all the price increments)

Ok I casually opened the inventory page and found a brand new Model Y. Booked it! Now I have a VIN 212XXX.

Previously - Waiting on MYLR since 4/12. No VIN. EDD September. Was assigned VIN couple of times but they got removed after few days each time.

Have to decide if it is worth the extra $2700 includes $1000 for Blue (My previous order was White and was before all the price increments)
There is a white 2021 Model Y Long Range All-Wheel Drive Performance now in the inventory

So, I got a VIN assigned on the 14th in the 206xxx range (Red, 7, 20", LR).
My EDD is June 17-25th. SA told me a few days ago to expect "any day". today I got a text:

"I just found out how to track your VIN, apparently it's still in CA and hasn't been manufacturer yet"

This makes me think all kinds of things..... 206xxx range, not done being built yet
I'm imagining my car up on jacks waiting for 20" tires, or done except for 3rd row seat (something).

Disappointed, as usual

I ordered in April. My EDD has been jumping around all over the place. Yesterday started with September and then updated to July 4 - July 24.

This morning, the EDD says June 21-30. No VIN. I also received an email asking for payment to "prioritize my delivery". There is no payment info in the app or on my Tesla account.

Is this prioritization email normal or some kind of scam?

If it's normal, what do they mean by prioritize delivery? It sounds like an attempt to get payment while Tesla CAN'T deliver the vehicle.

I asked my SA, but he takes forever to respond and isn't helpful.

Thanks!

EDD slid back to 7/9-29.

Got an email from Tesla to complete my final payment this morning.

Nothing actually changed on my account other than the later dates, tho, so that’s awesome.
Received the same email about 1 HR ago. EDD 6/21 - 6/30.

My online account has not changed yet (no Tesla vision acceptance or ability to pay). Perhaps it takes a few hours for the website to catch up