Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD slid back to 7/9-29.

Got an email from Tesla to complete my final payment this morning.

Nothing actually changed on my account other than the later dates, tho, so that’s awesome.
Yes got the same email today, no changes in the account.

At this moment, seeing 5 MYs in Seattle inventory, ( not including the demo ).

After payment on 06/16, I got a 06/23 home delivery date for my Inventory purchase VIN 212XXX.
I can see only demo vehicles now. And just $1000 price difference 😅

SA emailed that the truck hauling my MY is almost reaching Seattle. Scheduled delivery for Monday 6/21.

Got lucky finding a new vehicle in inventory out of the blue, ordered yesterday . My original 4/12 order was disappointing, had a September EDD.

SA emailed that the truck hauling my MY is almost reaching Seattle. Scheduled delivery for Monday 6/21.

Got lucky finding a new vehicle in inventory out of the blue, ordered yesterday . My original 4/12 order was disappointing, had a September EDD.
This morning found my (our) exact config in Boise brand new, decided to bite the bullet and go for it. Scheduled for 6/29. So I’m paying more, whatever. I’ll be happy to finally get the car I wanted.

This morning found my (our) exact config in Boise brand new, decided to bite the bullet and go for it. Scheduled for 6/29. So I’m paying more, whatever. I’ll be happy to finally get the car I wanted.
Why are you paying more for same spec? My SA was able to just add that car to my order. So I ended up paying just 2000 extra - 1000 for blue color and 1000 for tow which are not part of my original order.

FWIW- Today, I drove by the holding lot where they appear to offload the cars that don't fit in the Lynnwood service center 3 times, 1st time, there were three Model 3s there, second time there were no cars, third time there were 3 Model Y's and 5 Model 3's So they are getting cars in Lynwood.

Why are you paying more for same spec? My SA was able to just add that car to my order. So I ended up paying just 2000 extra - 1000 for blue color and 1000 for tow which are not part of my original order.
Or you mean for shipping?

He said that he couldn’t match it. I called another and same thing. I guess because I placed a new order? They said because of that they can’t out the VIN on the existing order. I had noticed it at 5am when I woke up. I think it’s stupid they still can’t match it to the old older but whatever. The shipping was 500

He said that he couldn’t match it. I called another and same thing. I guess because I placed a new order? They said because of that they can’t out the VIN on the existing order. I had noticed it at 5am when I woke up. I think it’s stupid they still can’t match it to the old older but whatever. The shipping was 500
Weird, I placed a separate order too. My SA swapped the VIN to my old order and canceled the new one. Though I did lose $100 for the new order.
But then again, CONGRATS!

Weird, I placed a separate order too. My SA swapped the VIN to my old order and canceled the new one. Though I did lose $100 for the new order.
But then again, CONGRATS!
That’s what I thought the process would be too! Maybe they just don’t want to? Idk. I’m over it at this point, I can’t wait for it to get here. Idk why it takes 11 days to come from Boise though 😂Congrats on your blue!

Reactions: mando
Now most of us received the "sorry for the pay now" email, my guess is that HBO and Tesla are sharing interns :) (If you saw the story what test emails HBO sent out earlier)

Dates changed to July 20-Aug 10 for me as well with the email, but SA confirmed again that nothing has changed it will coming this month, days are going by pretty fast now...