Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Car is arriving in Seattle from Fremont on 6/26 and delivery is scheduled for 6/28.

Selling my M3 to Carvana instead of back to Tesla - Carvana beat the Tesla trade in price by a significant margin. Carvana is picking up our car on 6/26 so I’ll be without a car for a couple of days.
Used market is pretty hot. I am offloading my 09' Mini Cooper JCW and our 2014 Paceman S. So far the JCW went quick but I know the Paceman will most likely require someone to finance.

this is my first post! Ordered MY LR 5 seat from SODO location, MSM, no AP, no tow. Gemini wheels on 5-14-21.
From the start wa given est. delivery time of 6-4 to 6-24.

Got confirmation for Tesla vision 6-22-21. Received txt for vin and to schedule for pickup in Renton today 6-23-21. My vin is 2137xx.

For those that have picked up their Tesla's recently did you have standard PPF and mudflaps installed by the SC ?

Thank you.

Reactions: Wallslide
this is my first post! Ordered MY LR 5 seat from SODO location, MSM, no AP, no tow. Gemini wheels on 5-14-21.

Got confirmation for Tesla vision 6-22-21. Received txt for vin and to schedule for pickup in Renton today 6-23-21. My vin is 2137xx.

For those that have picked up their Tesla's recently did you have standard PPF and mudflaps installed by the SC ?

Thank you.
My car~ 😬

Home delivery completed today!

Canceled my 05/03 order for a similar MY from inventory on 06/16. Took 7 days. Lost the $100 deposit on the original reservation.

Came with front mud flaps, 128 GB Tesla branded USB stick (no onboard Sentry Mode storage) and rear panel paint protection film (PPF). VIN 212xxx. Software version 2021.3.103. Used the checklist - could see some minor issues with gaps and rear window alignment, otherwise good enough.

Used the TeslaFi code teslafiextra15 to get a 30 day trial of teslafi.com - for data geeks.

Thank you.
My First post. Ordered around the similar dates. M-Y, LR, 5 Seat, Red/Black, 20", FSD on 5/11. Loan offer confirmed 5/13. Initial EDD 5-12 weeks. Then changed to 6/14-6/30; Briefly September. Back to 6/18-6/30. After that every day the begin range continues to shift by 1 day with 6/30 a constant one and the last 2 days stays at 6/26-6/30. Tesla Vision confirmation 6/22. No text for VIN. So far no pickup schedule alert yet. Although when logged into Account saw VIN on 6/22. My VIN starts 2175**. So kind of wondering if yours is 2173** or 2137**?

Home delivery completed today!

Canceled my 05/03 order for a similar MY from inventory on 06/16. Took 7 days. Lost the $100 deposit on the original reservation.

Came with front mud flaps, 128 GB Tesla branded USB stick (no onboard Sentry Mode storage) and rear panel paint protection film (PPF). VIN 212xxx. Software version 2021.3.103. Used the checklist - could see some minor issues with gaps and rear window alignment, otherwise good enough.

Used the TeslaFi code teslafiextra15 to get a 30 day trial of teslafi.com - for data geeks.
Thanks for sharing the TeslaFi code. I have a two questions about your delivery experience (prepping for my own home delivery on Saturday!)
  1. Was the car driven to your home, or delivered by truck?
  2. Did the delivery person wait for you to complete the inspection checklist? Or, did you have to sign and then run through the checklist?
  3. Did you order the mudflaps? My SA told me that only PPF is coming from the factory, not mudflaps.
Hope you are loving the car!

My First post. Ordered around the similar dates. M-Y, LR, 5 Seat, Red/Black, 20", FSD on 5/11. Loan offer confirmed 5/13. Initial EDD 5-12 weeks. Then changed to 6/14-6/30; Briefly September. Back to 6/18-6/30. After that every day the begin range continues to shift by 1 day with 6/30 a constant one and the last 2 days stays at 6/26-6/30. Tesla Vision confirmation 6/22. No text for VIN. So far no pickup schedule alert yet. Although when logged into Account saw VIN on 6/22. My VIN starts 2175**. So kind of wondering if yours is 2173** or 2137**?
213xxx for sure

Thanks for sharing the TeslaFi code. I have a two questions about your delivery experience (prepping for my own home delivery on Saturday!)
  1. Was the car driven to your home, or delivered by truck?
  2. Did the delivery person wait for you to complete the inspection checklist? Or, did you have to sign and then run through the checklist?
  3. Did you order the mudflaps? My SA told me that only PPF is coming from the factory, not mudflaps.
Hope you are loving the car!
Love the car! Driven to the house by a friendly guy. He takes an Uber back to the service center. The guy is meant to be there about 15 minutes, but not enough time for the entire checklist. He was happy to answer any question, but said you have 24 hours to report any issues, so I did the checklist after he left. We signed some paperwork regarding license plates, one digital signature and then the key set up.

I did not order the front mud flaps. Here's what they look like:

Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 09.14.02.png

Reactions: AussieT
At least none of y'all waiting are having to cold call SCs up and down the west coast begging them for any information about MYSR VINs that are unassigned because Tesla refuses to actually build the car you ordered and also refuses to offer even the MOST BASIC of help. It was pulling teeth to even get them to provide me a list of delivery centers so I could do their jobs for them.

Reactions: AussieT
Love the car! Driven to the house by a friendly guy. He takes an Uber back to the service center. The guy is meant to be there about 15 minutes, but not enough time for the entire checklist. He was happy to answer any question, but said you have 24 hours to report any issues, so I did the checklist after he left. We signed some paperwork regarding license plates, one digital signature and then the key set up.

I did not order the front mud flaps. Here's what they look like:

View attachment 677160
Very helpful - thank you!

At least none of y'all waiting are having to cold call SCs up and down the west coast begging them for any information about MYSR VINs that are unassigned because Tesla refuses to actually build the car you ordered and also refuses to offer even the MOST BASIC of help. It was pulling teeth to even get them to provide me a list of delivery centers so I could do their jobs for them.
I am really sorry to hear that. Sucks :(