Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m supposed to pick mine up on Tuesday in Renton and wanted to pickup this weekend but they said no. It sounded like they were busy When I called with other deliveries happening too. It seems like cars are coming but slowly! I feel like I waited so long I forgot what I liked so much about the car when I test drove in April!!!

Reactions: Clown
I had a similar date as you for a spell. Now I've drifted into mid to end of Aug. I don't think I wrapped my order up until around the 15th of June though.
I'm also in WA and ordered 6/18 but don't have a delivery date until "End of August, Early September" according to my SA. (I have no EDD on my order)

I wonder why there's such a variance for the same region/delivery center and similar order date. I did order MYLR MSM/Black 19" so maybe it's due to the MSM paint?

I'm also in WA and ordered 6/18 but don't have a delivery date until "End of August, Early September" according to my SA. (I have no EDD on my order)

I wonder why there's such a variance for the same region/delivery center and similar order date. I did order MYLR MSM/Black 19" so maybe it's due to the MSM paint?
Not sure if it's due to color, I ordered on 6/10 white/black default model and EDD today shows Aug 29 - Sep 20. When I spoke with SA 2 weeks back, he mentioned "sometime towards the end of next month"!

Not sure if it's due to color, I ordered on 6/10 white/black default model and EDD today shows Aug 29 - Sep 20. When I spoke with SA 2 weeks back, he mentioned "sometime towards the end of next month"!
Interesting, I cannot figure out any real pattern.

It's a bummer because my tabs expire on my 2018 LR RWD 8/28 and I really don't want to renew them for $950 and get the MY a week later since there are no pro-rated refunds. I guess I could always sell it early but we are a single car household and it would be a hassle to figure out an alternative for an indeterminant amount of time.

Interesting, I cannot figure out any real pattern.

It's a bummer because my tabs expire on my 2018 LR RWD 8/28 and I really don't want to renew them for $950 and get the MY a week later since there are no pro-rated refunds. I guess I could always sell it early but we are a single car household and it would be a hassle to figure out an alternative for an indeterminant amount of time.
I actually renewed my tabs, extended my car lease, hope this wont take longer!