Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the same text. I have never seen these type of messages mentioned in here before... Does anyone know what to expect from it?
Was reading in other delivery threads this has happened at the end of other quarters as well. Those that received them last quarter didn’t necessarily get the car by EOQ. More a revenue forecasting survey than anything else. Getting a VIN is what we all should seek.

Reactions: GoRun26 and TSTSTS
My delivery was scheduled for 5pm today, but I had the VIN unassigned. MYP Black/White/Tow/AP

With the FSD button release next week, plus a potential EV tax rebate announcement, it made more sense to hang on to my Model 3 for a bit longer to see what happens.

If FSD releases/works, and a tax credit passes, then I’ll potentially get FSD for free (tax rebate offset FSD price) or get the car cheaper.

I stalked the Renton SC earlier today, expecting my MYP to be just coming off of the truck; and there it was! Delivery will now be tomorrow.

7A0DD9D4-1FC1-411E-A401-A4871BCDCD6F.jpeg