Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe because I have FSD? Or just we are in the same batch and your's hasnt processed yet. Im paying cash too, not sure if that matters or not.
Yeah, who knows? I’m guessing maybe they release VINs based on delivery center….so maybe Lynnwood will follow. My profile is set for Cash as well, but no FSD.
I am happy for you!! :)

Reactions: jebinc and paramer
Yeah, who knows? I’m guessing maybe they release VINs based on delivery center….so maybe Lynnwood will follow. My profile is set for Cash as well, but no FSD.
I am happy for you!! :)
Maybe because I have FSD? Or just we are in the same batch and your's hasnt processed yet. Im paying cash too, not sure if that matters or not.
Wow congrats. I wonder if any LR order with no other options are getting VINs.

For those of you that have taken delivery recently, how did you report the issues you found ? I'm trying to decide if it matters if I go to Renton or take home delivery(if they offer). Would kind of like home delivery, but it kinda feels like sending somebody else on our first date. :)

New here.

Ordered 6/15 with profile completion 6/27. MYLR white/black, 7-seat, 19", no tow/FSD.

Originally got a VIN in early August but hadn't moved to the Seattle-area yet so rejected and put on hold until the end of August. EDD was originally Sep 14-30 when hold released, moved to Sep 21-30 last week and Sep 25-30 this morning.

Still holding at Sep 25-30, but haven't really seen any 7-seater orders getting VINs in the threads.

Did anyone here use DCU for financing/rate match? Would appreciate a referral if so. Feel free to PM.

mine was like that for weeks. Once they release the VIN, everything moves really fast! Don’t give up .. it’s almost here.

BTW, what’s your configuration?
MYLR MSM no tow, no FSD, 19 inch wheels, 5 seat. Pretty much standard, the only upgrade I have is the paint color. Based on what I’m seeing it’s on the bottom of the pole :) I’m not giving up until the end of Sep but afterwards I might think of plan B as we need another vehicle in our household

Reactions: kjyam99
For those of you that have taken delivery recently, how did you report the issues you found ? I'm trying to decide if it matters if I go to Renton or take home delivery(if they offer). Would kind of like home delivery, but it kinda feels like sending somebody else on our first date. :)
I took delivery last Tuesday. Had no issues to report. Car looked good. No gaps or paint issues. They drove the car to my house and road off with my trade in. The person was from the Renton SC and he took time to make sure my phone was setup as a key and all the settings were at what he recommended. Before they drove out, I got a call telling me when they would be arriving at my home.

On a different note: I used the service section of the app today to schedule getting the garage door accessory installed. That was simple to use. I would suspect if you had an issue you would just navigate through the app and report it that way. There's a section where you can even chat and include photos. I think Tesla wants to do what's best to get their customer taken care of. I wouldn't worry too much about it, but it does happen and I am certain they can fix most if not all issues that you may discover.

Regarding picking up the car vs having it dropped off, I opted for the home delivery. I feel the car will be in the same condition when you arrive at your home if they drive there or you do.

I have bought several cars over the years. I prefer avoiding dealerships in person if I can. My Volvo service center was good, but I didn't like waiting around. I would imagine if you go to the Renton SC now they will be packed and other people trying to get their own cars and you will be waiting and have limited access to staff.

Its an exciting time getting a new car - hope you enjoy yours as much as I am.

I took delivery last Tuesday. Had no issues to report. Car looked good. No gaps or paint issues. They drove the car to my house and road off with my trade in. The person was from the Renton SC and he took time to make sure my phone was setup as a key and all the settings were at what he recommended. Before they drove out, I got a call telling me when they would be arriving at my home.

On a different note: I used the service section of the app today to schedule getting the garage door accessory installed. That was simple to use. I would suspect if you had an issue you would just navigate through the app and report it that way. There's a section where you can even chat and include photos. I think Tesla wants to do what's best to get their customer taken care of. I wouldn't worry too much about it, but it does happen and I am certain they can fix most if not all issues that you may discover.

Regarding picking up the car vs having it dropped off, I opted for the home delivery. I feel the car will be in the same condition when you arrive at your home if they drive there or you do.

I have bought several cars over the years. I prefer avoiding dealerships in person if I can. My Volvo service center was good, but I didn't like waiting around. I would imagine if you go to the Renton SC now they will be packed and other people trying to get their own cars and you will be waiting and have limited access to staff.

Its an exciting time getting a new car - hope you enjoy yours as much as I am.
Turns out they didnt give me a chance for home delivery, guess my address is too much in the boonies for them. Pick up on Monday, Im sooooooo excited!

MYLR MSM no tow, no FSD, 19 inch wheels, 5 seat. Pretty much standard, the only upgrade I have is the paint color. Based on what I’m seeing it’s on the bottom of the pole :) I’m not giving up until the end of Sep but afterwards I might think of plan B as we need another vehicle in our household
When did you order? My MYLR/5/white/white/5 str/19” order was on 6/27 and taking delivery on 9/27. A friend of mine ordered MYLR pretty much same as mine with different color got his on Aug 11. There is no rhyme or reason with the timelines. But what I am seeing is that folks who ordered last of week of June are getting deliveries next week before end of Sep.

Reactions: jebinc
When did you order? My MYLR/5/white/white/5 str/19” order was on 6/27 and taking delivery on 9/27. A friend of mine ordered MYLR pretty much same as mine with different color got his on Aug 11. There is no rhyme or reason with the timelines. But what I am seeing is that folks who ordered last of week of June are getting deliveries next week before end of Sep.
I ordered 6/17 that’s why I’m getting anxious if I ever gonna get it as it is sliding every single time the first part of the date range comes. I asked the SC and they said end of sept but no guarantees. I agree no rhyme or reason on why some get theirs ahead of another. Since there’s no guarantee I’m not sure how long someone can wait before giving up :)

Reactions: jebinc
I ordered mine 6/9 and still no VIN or EDD. White on black with 20". No FSD