Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those of you that have taken delivery recently, how did you report the issues you found ? I'm trying to decide if it matters if I go to Renton or take home delivery(if they offer). Would kind of like home delivery, but it kinda feels like sending somebody else on our first date. :)
Take pictures and go to the service section on the app. You can as what you want addresses and add the pics. It will give you service times to choose from. Pretty easy and straight forward.

Take pictures and go to the service section on the app. You can as what you want addresses and add the pics. It will give you service times to choose from. Pretty easy and straight forward.
Agreed! It's very easy, and keep checking the times on the app if the schedule is far out. Sometimes the service centers have openings pop up, and you can reschedule your appointment for an early time.

I got a call 10 min before my delivery window ended and they told me there’s some firmware update for the car that hasn’t completed yet. Unclear when delivery will be unfortunately
I’m a little concerned. The delivery rep has no idea what’s wrong with the car but is saying it’s not deliverable today, and that the issue came up when they were detailing it. Is this common? Anyone else have their delivery just pushed back?

*update* The rep said the headlight was replaced (no explanation why) and that there was an issue with connectivity afterward. They said they need service to work on it on Monday, but I’m confused who was replacing a headlight if not the service technician? I was hoping to be one of the lucky ones with delivery. Of course I canceled a weekend trip because I was excited to get the car — ha.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: kjyam99