Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery today, everything looks great but there is a small issue with the front passenger window alignment that I’m scheduling appointment to fix.
My MYLR was not delivered with any flaps, and the delivery guy did not seem to know that is standard. I’ll inquire when I make my service appointment.
FWIW I know three ppl that got Y's delivered in the past several months...two came with PPF and mud flaps while the other didn't have either.

Reactions: jebinc
Took delivery tonight! MYP, MSM/black, ordered early September. The rep was great and offered helpful tips about the vehicle. I’ve seen plenty of pretty Teslas around Seattle, but what can be prettier than my first Tesla?!

The vehicle had PPF but no mud flaps (not sure if that’s something they would include anyway?)

Build quality seemed pretty good. I don’t know what they sorted during PDI, but it led to a delivery delay. There were a couple of cosmetic defects that should hopefully buff out (one is on plastic and may not), and panels seemed good. The windshield/glass roof were askew by about half cm on one side, so we’ll check with Tesla on that. After the delivery debacle over the weekend, I’m so happy to have the car.

For those waiting, it’s so worth it.

I picked my MYLR, MSM/BLK, 20" wheels yesterday at Renton. It stopped raining and I was able to make an decent inspection and the build quality was actually better than I expected. Only 1 minor issue which is the passenger side tail light seems to have a bigger gap. I pointed it out and the service rep said to schedule one for home service or make an appointment to get it done there. I'll be making a full inspection today and taking my time in doing it.

It's kinda weird as not all of them have mud flaps and ppf. Mine had only mud flaps, no ppf. Freshest has ppf but no mud flaps. Wish they could be more consistent. Other than those mentioned I'm grinning ear to ear when I drove it home.

Reactions: Thadar
I picked my MYLR, MSM/BLK, 20" wheels yesterday at Renton. It stopped raining and I was able to make an decent inspection and the build quality was actually better than I expected. Only 1 minor issue which is the passenger side tail light seems to have a bigger gap. I pointed it out and the service rep said to schedule one for home service or make an appointment to get it done there. I'll be making a full inspection today and taking my time in doing it.

It's kinda weird as not all of them have mud flaps and ppf. Mine had only mud flaps, no ppf. Freshest has ppf but no mud flaps. Wish they could be more consistent. Other than those mentioned I'm grinning ear to ear when I drove it home.
They must be short parts... Or incompetence abounds.