Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered an MYP/metallic silver/black int/no tow/no FSD last night. EDD of May 4- June 1

Still have my reservation placed 10/18 for the MYLR/5/white/black int/19 Gemini/no tow/no FSD with a 4th EDD of May 23-June 20.

Taking whichever one comes first.
Haha wow. I ordered a MYP in mid December, and now with my delivery window recently getting pushed back, ours overlap (mine ends May 10). They must be late getting Giga Texas going, but still expect it to be up in April or something, which will get the MYPs flying out in no time.

That’s crazy. I have put cash and no trade in since my OD date. And don’t think that has made any difference. I just think they don’t produce as many MSM compared to other colors. Therefore, the wait time is longer for MSM.
I’ve heard weird stories of people’s profiles moving out of “complete” status when doing financing though, when their loan approvals inevitably expire.

Probably still Best to set to cash and then switch after the fact when VIN is assigned.

Last edited:
Reactions: gaurilla
At this point I think Tesla has some major bugs with their car delivery allocation systems. I contacted my SA about 15 minutes ago to see if he could see any more information regarding potential manufacturing and delivery timeframe for the car. Previously he was seeing a Manufacture date of March 13th with 2 additional days travel up from Freemont. Today he was seeing March 26th with a Delivery date of April 1st. The problems being A: my family and I will be on vacation (first one in 2 years) the first week of April and B: I ordered the car last July! He agreed that was ridiculous and said he was going to escalate and get back to me. FF to just now and I now have a VIN assigned to me and an EDD of mid-March back on my account. No idea what he did, but if this happens on schedule I'll be happy.

At this point I think Tesla has some major bugs with their car delivery allocation systems. I contacted my SA about 15 minutes ago to see if he could see any more information regarding potential manufacturing and delivery timeframe for the car. Previously he was seeing a Manufacture date of March 13th with 2 additional days travel up from Freemont. Today he was seeing March 26th with a Delivery date of April 1st. The problems being A: my family and I will be on vacation (first one in 2 years) the first week of April and B: I ordered the car last July! He agreed that was ridiculous and said he was going to escalate and get back to me. FF to just now and I now have a VIN assigned to me and an EDD of mid-March back on my account. No idea what he did, but if this happens on schedule I'll be happy.
Geez, where can I get an SA that does this? Lol