Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The journey continues. Just got a call from someone in the Renton facility. Sounds like Tesla identified issues with the drive invertors on some number of cars from Freemont so obviously I can't take delivery on Friday as expected until they can get the parts from Freemont and replace them. Obviously I want a safe car, and better this was identified before taking delivery, but my wife and are both taking time off work to drive all the way down to Renton (they don't offer home delivery where we live) so, in her case, she's wasting PTO now when she's holding onto as much as possible because we're expecting another child in May. VERY FRUSTRATED CUSTOMER RIGHT NOW.

To be so close only to have it all pulled from under me right at the wire. On some level I'm actually fortunate that I've had to wait so long for the car. I will get the new battery and Ryzen processor upgrades, but still. It's been a LONG time since I ordered last July.

1647534898210.png

To be so close only to have it all pulled from under me right at the wire. On some level I'm actually fortunate that I've had to wait so long for the car. I will get the new battery and Ryzen processor upgrades, but still. It's been a LONG time since I ordered last July.

View attachment 782138
I feel for ya! But you’re almost there!! Hang in there.

Reactions: TotalSellout
I ordered on 1/4 and all of my EDD have been by the end of march. Then yesterday it changed to 6/11 - 7/23 😭

Been seeing a lot of Cali and a couple east coast who ordered after I did and are receiving VINs.
Still trying to figure out if there's any commonality for us with slow to fulfill / many date changes orders. Is it white interior? Tow? I don't think it's exterior color.