Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had my EDD switched from 3/17-3/31 to 8/31-10/26.

I called Tesla and they reported that their internal system still showed the March delivery dates but that another system showed the later dates. He thought it was likely a glitch and that I should check back in a few days.

OD 1/18
White MYP
Black int
Tow
no FSD

Never attribute genius before ruling out incompetence as the obvious and usual answer.
Agreed. In my case it was primarily the trade in resetting every 30 days, and my not realizing at the time that pushed out my EDD every time. So "technically" my profile wasn't complete until last September when I asked my SA to remove the trade in from my order. Everything since then has just been who knows.

Agreed. In my case it was primarily the trade in resetting every 30 days, and my not realizing at the time that pushed out my EDD every time. So "technically" my profile wasn't complete until last September when I asked my SA to remove the trade in from my order. Everything since then has just been who knows.
Definite not in my case, but that would be pretty frustrating. Profile was complete the day after ordering, no trade, selected cash. I did place it on hold for a few weeks , roughly Nov 20 - Dec 8th, hoping BBB would pass. Not super upset about it or anything just anxious to get my car, probably the same as all of you.

Just heard back from Tesla. Renton won't have the replacement drive inverters until late next week (sometime between the 23rd-25th). Once again reiterated that since my wife and I both used PTO for what was supposed to be today's delivery they should make an exception and do a home delivery for the car when it's eventually available. We'll see how that goes.

Just had my EDD switched from 3/17-3/31 to 8/31-10/26.

I called Tesla and they reported that their internal system still showed the March delivery dates but that another system showed the later dates. He thought it was likely a glitch and that I should check back in a few days.

OD 1/18
White MYP
Black int
Tow
no FSD
Now (1 day later) it shows 3/26-4/9

OD 1/18
White MYP
Black int
Tow
no FSD

I got a call from Tesla couple weeks ago saying I should be getting a call with a VIN and delivery date with in couple weeks. I still haven't received my VIN or call from Tesla. My EDD was March 15-25 and today EDD was updated to June 11 - July 23. Why would Tesla even bother calling me to get ready for the delivery and push back the delivery for another 3-4 months? I ordered MYP back in Nov 2021. It looks like I have to run another credit check in 4 months and that's not even guaranteed that I will get the car. They already ran credit check twice...ridiculous.

I got a call from Tesla couple weeks ago saying I should be getting a call with a VIN and delivery date with in couple weeks. I still haven't received my VIN or call from Tesla. My EDD was March 15-25 and today EDD was updated to June 11 - July 23. Why would Tesla even bother calling me to get ready for the delivery and push back the delivery for another 3-4 months? I ordered MYP back in Nov 2021. It looks like I have to run another credit check in 4 months and that's not even guaranteed that I will get the car. They already ran credit check twice...ridiculous.
I’d try call Tesla and complaining. You’d be surprised at what might happen. I still strongly suspect they have some bugs in their order allocation and delivery systems.