Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got frustrated with the constant push of my EDD.
Original order was MYLR, blue, tow, no FSD
OD was 9/27 and EDD was Feb-March for a long time.
After being assured by a tesla associate this was accurate we sold our M3P in Nov. EDD kept sliding ultimately to Apr27-May27 but I suspect it would keep sliding out.
Since we need our second car again, changed to MYP on Thursday using the ‘edit design’ link. Woke up this morning with a VIN 410xxxx and option to schedule delivery from Renton on 29th March!

Reactions: TotalSellout
I got frustrated with the constant push of my EDD.
Original order was MYLR, blue, tow, no FSD
OD was 9/27 and EDD was Feb-March for a long time.
After being assured by a tesla associate this was accurate we sold our M3P in Nov. EDD kept sliding ultimately to Apr27-May27 but I suspect it would keep sliding out.
Since we need our second car again, changed to MYP on Thursday using the ‘edit design’ link. Woke up this morning with a VIN 410xxxx and option to schedule delivery from Renton on 29th March!
Congratulations!!!

Who are you chatting with in Renton? Trying to get my ducks in a row for Wednesday and getting basically radio silence when I text them.
In this case, they called me. Twice in the last couple days. First one was establish the pick up appointment. Today was finalizing financing info. This is the second pickup appointment I’ve had. They had to cancel last weeks as Fremont identified an issue with some segment of cars came off the assembly line with bad rear drive inverters So I’ve been waiting a week for the, to get the replacement par, install it and the get the mud flaps and PPF finished before I could finally take delivery. Most of my communications have been with my SA, who’s someone I sort of knew previously from social media. They’ve been very communicative. I’d try calling their number and just getting transferred to someone if you have questions.

Reactions: given2fly
Switched my 10/7 OD MYLR to MYP yesterday (3/26) at old October pricing.

Within 20 mins of the switch, I had a VIN and scheduled home delivery for 3/31. Confirmed AMD, heated wipers and all-season tires.

This morning I updated my insurance and made final payment.

So ready to see this car roll up and get off the waiting train after 6 months, and finally the end is in sight!!

Reactions: JimMay
Switched my 10/7 OD MYLR to MYP yesterday (3/26) at old October pricing.

Within 20 mins of the switch, I had a VIN and scheduled home delivery for 3/31. Confirmed AMD, heated wipers and all-season tires.

This morning I updated my insurance and made final payment.

So ready to see this car roll up and get off the waiting train after 6 months, and finally the end is in sight!!
Congrats, what is the configuration?