Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Switched my 10/7 OD MYLR to MYP yesterday (3/26) at old October pricing.

Within 20 mins of the switch, I had a VIN and scheduled home delivery for 3/31. Confirmed AMD, heated wipers and all-season tires.

This morning I updated my insurance and made final payment.

So ready to see this car roll up and get off the waiting train after 6 months, and finally the end is in sight!!
Congrats my man!

• Love
Reactions: Blueswoosh248
I chose a Y for cargo space. Maybe they misunderstood. Apparently car go space. That must be where mine is..... 😂

Attachments

• cargospace.jpg
    cargospace.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Within 20 mins of the switch, I had a VIN and scheduled home delivery for 3/31. Confirmed AMD, heated wipers and all-season tires.

So ready to see this car roll up and get off the waiting train after 6 months, and finally the end is in sight!!
How does one do this? I’d love to do the same.

Chatted on the phone with the Renton SC this morning. Confirmed they had the mud flaps and PPF installed. Can’t wait to finally pick up the MYLR tomorrow.
Can you explain how to get the Mud Flaps and PPE? Do they ask you if you want those when your VIN is assigned? Do I need to call someone and ask for it? Are they installed at the service center or at the factory? Thanks for your help.

Can you explain how to get the Mud Flaps and PPE? Do they ask you if you want those when your VIN is assigned? Do I need to call someone and ask for it? Are they installed at the service center or at the factory? Thanks for your help.
Just call the SC and ask what comes with the VIN, not sure the rhyme or reason, but sounds like it comes as factory default features sometimes, sometimes not.

I switched to MYP yesterday(3/27) but I wend the other direction. My EDD got bumped to June-July from May(end) - June(end). Not sure what to think of it. MYLR -> MYP (Blue/Black/No tow/No FSD) OD: 10/15