Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks to everyone on this forum. it has been a long wait.

I got lucky - you can see in my signature what I ordered. I diligently used to call Tesla's local delivery center and ask if they have any other variant I will be interested in. I was given an option to move to Black/19"/7 seater/Tow - the best part was I paid delta price from September. I said yes to that on Fri 3/25 - mapped to VIN immediately and have a delivery today. Not sure when i would have gotten my Vanilla config.
After the VIN assignment SMS contact was great. Delivery was flawless - I can't find anything uneven. Looking forward to a great driving experience and still thinking of a name.

Again thanks for all your support here and wishing you all the best.

Attachments

• Tesla_front.jpeg
    Tesla_front.jpeg
    143 KB · Views: 51
  • Tesla_back.jpeg
    Tesla_back.jpeg
    155.2 KB · Views: 40
Thanks to everyone on this forum. it has been a long wait.

I got lucky - you can see in my signature what I ordered. I diligently used to call Tesla's local delivery center and ask if they have any other variant I will be interested in. I was given an option to move to Black/19"/7 seater/Tow - the best part was I paid delta price from September. I said yes to that on Fri 3/25 - mapped to VIN immediately and have a delivery today. Not sure when i would have gotten my Vanilla config.
After the VIN assignment SMS contact was great. Delivery was flawless - I can't find anything uneven. Looking forward to a great driving experience and still thinking of a name.

Again thanks for all your support here and wishing you all the best.
congrats, how did you find out phone number of the local delivery center?

Just picked up my MYP from the Renton delivery center. The place was overflowing with Model Y’s!
MYLR OD 9/27, with EDD of May.
Switched to MYP last week and got a vin within 48hrs.
Car is great, couldn’t find any issues, delivery process was real smooth.
View attachment 787748
That's awesome. I changed to MYP 2 days back and no change in EDD. Still showing June. Same color

Just picked up my MYP from the Renton delivery center. The place was overflowing with Model Y’s!
View attachment 787748
Did you see a twin of your car there? Picking up my identical one today :)

Reactions: TotalSellout
Just picked up the car (MYP)and it’s beautiful! In fact I was worried that the driving would be rough due to many saying the suspension was bad but honestly it was perfect coming from a Honda CRV. Though I would share!
531B7C6D-A556-460A-9A1C-F20C310AC4DA.jpeg

Also does this mean I have the FSD package? I never paid for FSD.
F2B46805-14D2-4E00-B187-88EEFA7BF0F7.jpeg

View attachment 787748
Can confirm, was just at the Renton Tesla and its overflowing with Model Ys, the Tesla SA who helped me said they are going to be very busy, said they're receiving 10+ semi truck loads of Model Ys a day for the past week.

Reactions: avenger4ever