Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD 3/1 for MYP MSM/black with tow. Delivery window says 6/3-7/1 and otherwise it’s crickets. No VIN.

The March waiting room thread has a lot of people with VINs now. Tesla’s order/delivery system makes no damn sense.
Agreed 💯!

My ODD is 3/16 MYP MSM / Black
EDD 6/14-7/12 for weeks. There are all kinds of early April orders getting filled before ours with the same build…. Tesla has zero answers and shys away from real timeframe’s. I have been text me multiple times from my SA your VIN should be coming any day now… I response the why am I in a month window, SA responds that window does really matter as much as we can see here… very conflicting to the normal watch your app and check the window WILL be the most accurate!

OD 3/1 for MYP MSM/black with tow. Delivery window says 6/3-7/1 and otherwise it’s crickets. No VIN.
I ordered the exact same car Feb 10. My EDD is now extended five months out from order date and I have no reason to think it will not continue to be pushed back just like every other time I got close to or entered the EDD window. Nothing but platitudes and broken record bot responses from Tesla. Now I remember why I gave up contacting them for two months. But that didn't serve me well either. Tried everythng now except one thing...Once I can find the right goat, I will have this problem fixed....

So I'm approaching my 1 year anniversary of my order date, and still looking at a "TBD" delivery date. At this point I feel like I either forgot to do something, or somehow got pushed to the back of the line. I see a lot of people talking about their sales associate on here-- how you do even get in contact with one? The Tesla website seems specifically designed to prevent people from inquiring about their orders. Any advice would be appreciated!

I ordered the exact same car Feb 10. My EDD is now extended five months out from order date and I have no reason to think it will not continue to be pushed back just like every other time I got close to or entered the EDD window. Nothing but platitudes and broken record bot responses from Tesla. Now I remember why I gave up contacting them for two months. But that didn't serve me well either. Tried everythng now except one thing...Once I can find the right goat, I will have this problem fixed....
I hope your profile set up / done.

So I'm approaching my 1 year anniversary of my order date, and still looking at a "TBD" delivery date. At this point I feel like I either forgot to do something, or somehow got pushed to the back of the line. I see a lot of people talking about their sales associate on here-- how you do even get in contact with one? The Tesla website seems specifically designed to prevent people from inquiring about their orders. Any advice would be appreciated!
A year ago you received texts confirming your order. You can respond to that number.

I texted back for the first time today saying “Hi my 1 month delivery window starts tomorrow. Any update that narrows the timeline?” Someone responded a few hours later and said not until a VIN assigned and I should expect that mid to late June.

A year ago you received texts confirming your order. You can respond to that number.

I texted back for the first time today saying “Hi my 1 month delivery window starts tomorrow. Any update that narrows the timeline?” Someone responded a few hours later and said not until a VIN assigned and I should expect that mid to late June.
My SA told me I should have had a VIN already, a week or so ago…….Not quite sure what to expect from this Tesla Fun House….