Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Came with a mobile charger and j1772 adapter. 19 in procontact tires.

They don’t provide 14-50 anymore. Needs to be purchased from tesla website. No ppf and front mud guard. (This will be installed later as they had none in stock)

Pretty smooth delivery. No gaps or any other issues found.
Make sure to know where the manual over rides are for opening the doors….

I am guessing ur talking about the latch/button under the door handle. Thats all I am aware of. However, someone mentioned that it resets the whole car or something. So should only be used for emergency purposes.

Who knows, I can be way off here. Hope I don't ever have to use it lol
I only bring it UP because of the MYLR that caught fire while driving and the driver almost did not get out just recently…

Reactions: gaurilla
Say hello to Commander Rex!

PXL_20220524_214220642.jpg

Picked up today in Liberty Lake - on a quick glance, I didn't see any weird gaps or mis-alignments, and it came with PPF at the rear and mudflaps at the front.
PXL_20220524_214210049.jpg
PXL_20220524_214234910.jpg

PXL_20220524_214301619.jpg

(That's our Model 3 SR+, Gypsy Danger, on the right. It got traded in.)

I got an email from the SA that I have been talking to most frequently. She informed me that she had a customer that was not able to pick up their car because they were away and they decided to skip for the next one. The VIN is F418 so it is older. I asked her if it was one of the cars that had the missing charging port ECU and she played dumb and did not know what I meant (LOL). With that old of a VIN? Oh well. It is not my exact specs but it is close enough.
My original order was MYLR, White/Black, 20", Tow, No-FSD. Then I changed it because of the November EDD to a MYP, White/Black, No-tow, no-fsd. The config that I am getting is (amazing), MYLR, Blue/White, 19, tow, No-FSD. The only thing I am not happy about is the white interior, even though I think it looks amazing. I am a Hydraulic maintenance tech and I get dirty. I am just going to have to be on my game to keep it clean. I have already ordered the Ceramic Coating for the seat and some cleaner. I have been reading forums on how to clean/keep clean and its going to be a chore but I love the look. It is at my DC so I could have picked it up yesterday if I got everything done early enough. But with it being after work and all, I just decided to make it for Friday at noon. That will give me lots of time to play!

Reactions: gaurilla and nick_p
I'm expecting delivery tomorrow, they sent a text earlier in the week to confirm delivery but I didn't get my hopes up and was waiting to get bumped. So far looking like I might actually get it tomorrow. MYLR White/White with FSD and 19s. OD 10/29/21, original EDD was July - August but moved it up to April because of the FSD priority and I placed it on hold for a month.

Reactions: BWags
EDD bumped this morning from May 29 - July 3 to June 14 - July 12. I was excited to be so close to my EDD window. I know nothing matters until I get the VIN, just hoped it was coming soon this time.

Hopefully I make it before end of quarter.
I just moved from a 6 week to the EDD y’all have.
ODD 3/16 MYP MSM / BLK interior

My SA text me yesterday not be surprised if VIN’s come before June 14th…. I will believe it when I see it!?!?