Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered MYLR Wht | Wht | No Tow | No FSD on 3/8/22. Had numerous EDDs and it finally settled on Oct 22- Dec 19 for a while.

Switched to BLK | Wht on 6/15/22 and EDD did not change.

Switched to MYP on 7/5/22, after five days of no change to EDD it changed to my first two-week window of July 19- Aug 2. We’ll see if it sticks…

Received my Blue MYP today in Liberty Lake. Whoo Hoo. The car was sitting outside the showroom up on the walk way. I approached her from the rear. I was blow away at the size of the "Meats" on the back. Hot rod city.. Car is Beautiful inside and out. Color is striking. Black interior with the Blue. The first song I played in it was Kenny Wayne Shepard, Blue on Black. Car drove fantastic. What's that thing next to the Gas Pedal that I didn't use? I drove off the lot with 87% charge showing. 158 miles later arrived home with 19%. At first I thought that was a lot to use for the miles driven, but when you think about it, it pencils out to about 232 miles of range. But we can't judge by one trip can we.
I was told the auto steer and cruise control would take a few miles to calibrate the cameras before that would work. It never did enable over the 158 mile trip. I got into the owners manual and found this "
Note
To calibrate, cameras require highly-visible lane markings in both the driving lane and adjacent lanes (at least two lanes over on each side of the vehicle). For best results, drive in the middle lane of a multi-lane highway (ideally with at least five lanes) that has clear lane markings and minimal traffic."
Where I live there an't no such thing as a 5 lane freeway. Guess I will have to take a trip to the west side to find a comparable stretch of I5. I will say after the drive, the suspension is a bit harsh on rural roads taken at 65 mph. My wife Audi Q5 in Comfort mode is a bit more forgiving. My other vehicle is a one ton dually pickup so I am use to a firm ride. Its just a comment not a negative for me at least. I did push it a bit around some curves and oh my lord, it feels great. Better they the Audi in my estimation. For those still waiting, hang in there. Your car will come.
Congratulations! I live in Liberty Lake and am hoping to take delivery this fall….good info on the lane calibration….thanks!

Received my Blue MYP today in Liberty Lake. Whoo Hoo. The car was sitting outside the showroom up on the walk way. I approached her from the rear. I was blow away at the size of the "Meats" on the back. Hot rod city.. Car is Beautiful inside and out. Color is striking. Black interior with the Blue. The first song I played in it was Kenny Wayne Shepard, Blue on Black. Car drove fantastic. What's that thing next to the Gas Pedal that I didn't use? I drove off the lot with 87% charge showing. 158 miles later arrived home with 19%. At first I thought that was a lot to use for the miles driven, but when you think about it, it pencils out to about 232 miles of range. But we can't judge by one trip can we.
I was told the auto steer and cruise control would take a few miles to calibrate the cameras before that would work. It never did enable over the 158 mile trip. I got into the owners manual and found this "
Note
To calibrate, cameras require highly-visible lane markings in both the driving lane and adjacent lanes (at least two lanes over on each side of the vehicle). For best results, drive in the middle lane of a multi-lane highway (ideally with at least five lanes) that has clear lane markings and minimal traffic."
Where I live there an't no such thing as a 5 lane freeway. Guess I will have to take a trip to the west side to find a comparable stretch of I5. I will say after the drive, the suspension is a bit harsh on rural roads taken at 65 mph. My wife Audi Q5 in Comfort mode is a bit more forgiving. My other vehicle is a one ton dually pickup so I am use to a firm ride. Its just a comment not a negative for me at least. I did push it a bit around some curves and oh my lord, it feels great. Better they the Audi in my estimation. For those still waiting, hang in there. Your car will come.
MYP white w/black no tow no FSD

Got vin this morning (F503) and scheduled delivery for the 23rd in Fife, WA. Delivery is set for new location instead the one I selected when I went in store, figure they are using the smaller location for service and the new location for delivery allocation since it’s bigger. Pumped

Did you finance? I started my order with cash, but I am financing and trading in. Not sure where to start. TIA

MYP white w/black no tow no FSD

Got vin this morning (F503) and scheduled delivery for the 23rd in Fife, WA. Delivery is set for new location instead the one I selected when I went in store, figure they are using the smaller location for service and the new location for delivery allocation since it’s bigger. Pumped

Did you finance? I started my order with cash, but I am financing and trading in. Not sure where to start. TIA
MYLR I set delivery in Bellevue and picking it up in Seattle SODO area Thursday. I started order with cash but financing instead. Go to credit union or wherever your financing asap. I already added the car to my insurance and provided proof of insurance. Just need financing.

MYLR I set delivery in Bellevue and picking it up in Seattle SODO area Thursday. I started order with cash but financing instead. Go to credit union or wherever your financing asap. I already added the car to my insurance and provided proof of insurance. Just need financing.
Sweet! Got insurances lined up, just need to add it to my account. I got my rate locked in, I guess I just wait until they give me a green light on the order and switch it over? I do have a trade in as well, so changes how much I will be financing, and won’t know that until they start that process too. Did they do that for you, or you still waiting on that?

Reactions: Bridge
Sweet! Got insurances lined up, just need to add it to my account. I got my rate locked in, I guess I just wait until they give me a green light on the order and switch it over? I do have a trade in as well, so changes how much I will be financing, and won’t know that until they start that process too. Did they do that for you, or you still waiting on that?
I don't have a trade in. Once I got the VIN you can print out the motor vehicle purchase agreement from online Tesla and take that to get financing anywhere. The purchase agreement has the total amount owed etc. A trade in would be deducted from that. Also fyi they only accept cashiers check or direct from your bank on the app. I was going to write a personal check for part of the amount and that is a no go.

Lot of back and forth with the Fife Sales, and delivery team. Finally got things all squared away and submitted my final payment. They ended up calling because I had a ton of questions, but everything can be done through apps which was great. They are pretty responsive, just make sure your numbers are accurate before you submit final payment. They didn’t deduct my trade in value so I could have been paying a higher tax. He told me that my car was on the vehicle and might arrive sooner if I was available. Also told me it’s a brand new vin😎 Hope to see some others pick up their vehicles this weekend too.

Just ordered this week but on the web site it was showing Aug-Oct and in the app my reservation was also showing that. MYP Red/White no tow, unfortunately today it changed to Dec 8th - Feb 2 in the app. Anyone else that had an Aug-Oct have a recent disappointing and big change? Kills me since the order page still shows you could order it for Aug-Oct! Lol

Just ordered this week but on the web site it was showing Aug-Oct and in the app my reservation was also showing that. MYP Red/White no tow, unfortunately today it changed to Dec 8th - Feb 2 in the app. Anyone else that had an Aug-Oct have a recent disappointing and big change? Kills me since the order page still shows you could order it for Aug-Oct! Lol
My order took 9 months. But mine wasn't performance. MYLR

6/29 changed my order from LR to P, got a two week window of July 5-16, then another on the 5th for the 16th - Aug 1st. 18th I received a vin and picking up 7/22.

Coincidentally I was driving I5 south today past Tacoma Dome, and saw truck of 3/Y’s looking like they were going to Tesla Fife and thought that has to be mine! Sure enough, they texted me asked if I can pick up tomorrow.

Love. My. Car.

Delivery experience was an “ehhhh” experience. Idk if they are working out the kinks or what at Fife, but there is a lot of room for improvement. But we entered the delivery room check in area. Crickets… walked passed the customers lounge, lights off, to the service area where they had 4 people at desks. Ask if they can help, and one of them walked me back to the original room I entered, then went and grabbed someone. So weird. I guess it was a Friday afternoon and only two cars were out for pick up. No signage either, it was obvious that MYP sitting out was mine!

The guy who helped us, very informal. Went straight into paperwork. I asked if I can walk the car, he said yea sure, but things like build quality issues and alignments things are things of the past. Sadly to inform you guys and him, it’s not! Nothing major, but paints issues, scuffs on car, and I felt the alignment/panel gaps around both from and rear lights are not aligned. Again, no big deal. We went straight into paperwork, and they didn’t have the paperwork correct. Took 20 minutes to straighten out, but spent that time looking over the car after he gave me the keys.

Surreal to be part of the Tesla family. Surreal to drive EV period.

Attachments

• 4EFA69A9-93DF-44E0-BDC6-4569EEE901BB.jpeg
    4EFA69A9-93DF-44E0-BDC6-4569EEE901BB.jpeg
    633.4 KB · Views: 51
  • 2E893B03-159B-4624-9C97-E4C5B1C7F9AF.jpeg
    2E893B03-159B-4624-9C97-E4C5B1C7F9AF.jpeg
    784.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 8A2DCFE8-36AF-4940-9B08-F6630A94C86E.jpeg
    8A2DCFE8-36AF-4940-9B08-F6630A94C86E.jpeg
    586.3 KB · Views: 34
Love. My. Car.

Delivery experience was an “ehhhh” experience. Idk if they are working out the kinks or what at Fife, but there is a lot of room for improvement. But we entered the delivery room check in area. Crickets… walked passed the customers lounge, lights off, to the service area where they had 4 people at desks. Ask if they can help, and one of them walked me back to the original room I entered, then went and grabbed someone. So weird. I guess it was a Friday afternoon and only two cars were out for pick up. No signage either, it was obvious that MYP sitting out was mine!

The guy who helped us, very informal. Went straight into paperwork. I asked if I can walk the car, he said yea sure, but things like build quality issues and alignments things are things of the past. Sadly to inform you guys and him, it’s not! Nothing major, but paints issues, scuffs on car, and I felt the alignment/panel gaps around both from and rear lights are not aligned. Again, no big deal. We went straight into paperwork, and they didn’t have the paperwork correct. Took 20 minutes to straighten out, but spent that time looking over the car after he gave me the keys.

Surreal to be part of the Tesla family. Surreal to drive EV period.
Congrats! Great lookin car! BTW found out mine is shipping to Renton?? Weird seeing as I live 20 miles from Fife and 30 miles from Renton.. I don’t care but kinda weird