Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waypoints are coming to Tesla vehicles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like Waypoint support, called "Add stop", has finally been added to 2021.40.5:
20211111_102122-jpg.731851

Well, 2021.40.5 does not bring ARNR sadly ... @jebinc @WilliamG

But it has waypoints! So I guess that's a small win...

View attachment 731849View attachment 731851View attachment 731852View attachment 731853View attachment 731854

And then it will need something else.
Some folks will never be happy. :)
Errr, I’m just articulating the not unreasonable expectation that the facilities of a £50k car are at least as good as a £20k car.

I’m no Tesla fan boy but I hope it improves and I will probably get used to it as it is. All the great things about the car still apply (hence I ordered one).

Active Noise Cancellation. A feature advertised and ordered on the vehicle but yet to be delivered (or even communicated).
ANC is in that 2021.40 update. Hopefully you get it soon.

ANC is in that 2021.40 update. Hopefully you get it soon.

Actually it isn't. That was a false report made by GreenTheOnly. (Second time he reported it was included in a release that it wasn't.)

Reactions: Hayseed_MS
Errr, I’m just articulating the not unreasonable expectation that the facilities of a £50k car are at least as good as a £20k car.

I’m no Tesla fan boy but I hope it improves and I will probably get used to it as it is. All the great things about the car still apply (hence I ordered one).
The same old rationale that this car should have all the features of every single car out there that is less than $50k is in itself ridiculous. :)
It’s even more ridiculous given the tech this car does has over other cars.

I’ll say it again, some people are always glass half empty, and never happy. …