Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Well, I did it!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 P85, CPO, built in 5/'13; serial series 10,xxx
- w/pano, tech package, premium stereo (w/XM)
- 21" Gray Turbine wheels
- Side turning lights
- interior lighting accents
- No folding mirrors or parking sensors
- No fogs
- Pano/rear glass sunshades
- CF is real (nicely matched with a CCi from EVannex)
- Reinforced bumper ($125 part) added 3/'17 with RFS addition; recommend adding this part regardless to stiffen the rear end from impact regardless.
- Huge frunk (enjoy the space of a classic Pre-facelift/pre-dual motor Frunk)

bought May 2015 for $68K w/50k miles.

for my CPO what was fixed
- 2 new wheels
- New passenger door interior panels
- Due Bill (driver armrest; later swapped for a whole door assembly; no the beltline isn't perfect)
- New brake rotors and pads (all 4)

New (5/2013)
100% SOC: 265miles (estimated)

as of may 2015 (w/50k miles)
90% SOC: 224-228miles
100% SOC: 242-246miles

as of March 2017 (w/80k miles)
90%: SOC: 226miles
100% SOC: 246miles

picture from 3/12 @ 100% SOC

Attachments

• IMG_0257.png
    IMG_0257.png
    554.3 KB · Views: 87
Unfortunately, Tesla is still very much driven by quarterly deliveries. The end of the quarter is fast approaching so probably one of two things will happen.
1. The car will make it there in time for delivery before the end of the month and you'll get a panic communication saying the car is ready and please come pick it up. Like now!
2. They will realize that it can't be delivered this month and you won't hear anything at all. Because they're busy with all the other panic deliveries.

Reactions: croman
So i just placed an order for a CPO in chicago today... I am driving to pick it up and its living there now... should i put a little pressure on to get it in the next week or so? they are telling me three weeks... seems a bit long since the vehicle is sitting there today

Well, I finally spoke to someone last night and she was like: "oh, you barely placed your order on the 9th" LoL But, she basically said that the transfer request was still "open" so she assumes the car will be showing up any day in Buena Park.

I placed my deposit like a week ago today... mine is through its 200 pt inspection, and now at final prep (paint etc). Im betting end of the week or next week. im pushing them pretty hard :) although now i have this local dealer tesla i found that doesnt need a damm thing done to it... immaculate condition . hard not to work towards that too