Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help me rate my deal 2016 Model S 90D

Is this a good deal for the car?

• Yes

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Priced just right

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Wait and buy a new one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to purchase a (November 2016) Model S 90D. Here are the specs:

Miles: 80,000
Price: $34,000 (out the door)

Air suspension
Premium upgrades package
Panoramic sunroof
MCU 2
FSD included package
About 2 years battery and DU warranty

What do we think of the deal? Is it good or priced just right? I know the market is declining quickly right now and I’m not really in a big rush to purchase a new car but love the thought of it. Where do we see used car prices stabilizing? FYI: I am an over thinker so don’t mean to spam everyone

I ended up flying out on Sunday to go get the car, but after speaking to the owner for an extensive time he convinced me out of getting it. Seemed like a really good deal and car ran perfectly, but since I’m not in need of a car right now, he convinced me to wait it out and get a newer Tesla with newer tech inside. Was excited to join the Tesla family, but looks like I have a little more time till that happens!

Thank you everyone for the advice, comments, and the feedback as I really appreciate it.

Reactions: ag21
I ended up flying out on Sunday to go get the car, but after speaking to the owner for an extensive time he convinced me out of getting it. Seemed like a really good deal and car ran perfectly, but since I’m not in need of a car right now, he convinced me to wait it out and get a newer Tesla with newer tech inside. Was excited to join the Tesla family, but looks like I have a little more time till that happens!

Thank you everyone for the advice, comments, and the feedback as I really appreciate it.
Maybe I can buy it where is this car