Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor We're Now Offering Dual Dash Cam Installation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think the model on their display is a DR650S-2ch 128gb.
He kept calling it "the S". It has a front, and rear camera and wi-fi. I've heard not all the features are needed, but come with the top-of-the line package anyway.
Thie installer has earned a rep as a good guy for dealing with Teslas - and is the only go-to fellow in southern arizona. nice rep to have.

Yeah...that's the model with the most features. Looks like he's your guy since he already has a good reputation among other Tesla owners.

Another model you can look into is the Blackvue DR490-2CH. This one was just released on July 3rd. It offers 1080 recording on both front and back cameras but it doesn't offer wifi or over the cloud connection

Yeah...that's the model with the most features. Looks like he's your guy since he already has a good reputation among other Tesla owners.

Another model you can look into is the Blackvue DR490-2CH. This one was just released on July 3rd. It offers 1080 recording on both front and back cameras but it doesn't offer wifi or over the cloud connection
Are wi-fi and Cloud features IMPORTANT? What should I be looking for - and why.
The sales pitch is that I can play back the camera to the officer asking me if I just ran that light. How many times does this playback become useful?

Are wi-fi and Cloud features IMPORTANT? What should I be looking for - and why.
The sales pitch is that I can play back the camera to the officer asking me if I just ran that light. How many times does this playback become useful?

Cloud and wi-fi features is a nice convenience to have since you can save a video over the cloud without having to worry about been erased by the camera later on.

Get the DR650S-2CH with the 128gb memory card. You'll be happy with it.

Reactions: travis010
New Tesla Model S 100D with the new Blackvue DR750S-2CH dashcam

20171224_122058_resized.jpg
20171224_122139_resized.jpg

Nice install, nice shop, nice ideas. And - I count 4 Teslas in you shop at one point in time. You must be doing a good job to have so many picky customers lining up to get your attention.
Had not occurred to me to wire in a radar unit off the same power supply behind the RV mirror. Somebody is thinking!!!