Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Western Canada Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That razor wire is there to keep the inmates of those buildings behind it from escaping.
Edmonton Institution for Women (Federal Prison)
Fun fact: Originally when it was built in 1995 it didn't have razor wire, it was just a normal 6 foot chain link fence. Then after the first escapes a few months after it was built, a study from Correctional Service Canada concluded that it would need higher razor-wire topped fencing. Go figure.

• Informative
Reactions: CalBlue 85D
If you look on streetview, it looks like a nice, although not quite finished, suburban subdivision. I can only assume instead of cells, it's just endless laundry rooms, kitchens and mockups of minvan interiors to re-habilitate our women for the future of yester-century.

• Funny
Reactions: PStewart
No idea, but just watching the news footage for the past hour. All of Merritt has been evacuated also as the water has breached the 200 year flood plain and no one should be flushing any toilet.
Coquihalla completely washed away; and some people in their cars may have been swept away. Quite the interesting past 6 months weather wise in this area.

• Informative
Reactions: Big Earl
I think this approximates the current state of things
BC-Cone.jpg

Try this link: Find Us | Tesla

The Find Us link still shows me a map with Grand Forks but not Langley or Maple Ridge. Curious that there are different versions of the map floating around.