Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Western Canada Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well the car map shows the Kelowna Super Charger now but when I try and navigate to it directly it does not see the other Super Chargers (Canmore, Golden etc.). So it says I can't make it there. If I put in Penticton it still goes through Kamloops, but at least it lists all the chargers along the way.

Woohoo!! Charging in Kelowna @ 116kW

Well the car map shows the Kelowna Super Charger now but when I try and navigate to it directly it does not see the other Super Chargers (Canmore, Golden etc.). So it says I can't make it there. If I put in Penticton it still goes through Kamloops, but at least it lists all the chargers along the way.

When the Red Deer Supercharger first opened, we saw similar problems, but the nav totally gets it now. There must be an algorithm adjustment required when they add new chargers.

I still have the same problem. If I select the Supercharger and press "Navigate to" it doesn't see any of the other Superchargers. If I just enter Kelowna BC as a destination it works fine.
There is something messed up with these superchargers/7.1 Nav. I was just messing around but I put in the address for my place in Summerland. Normally I'm suggested to charge at Canmore, Golden and Revelstoke in various measures. Now it tries to route me through Kamloops and ignores the new Kelowna charger which is the only one that should even be part of this equation. To be clear - it never used to route me through Kamloops.

There appeared to be some kind of Tesla event at the Hotel Macdonald in Edmonton today, a bunch of cars were parked out front and a Tesla flag was waving. Anyone know what that was about?

Got this invite on Jan. 18:

Screen Shot 2016-01-22 at 5.12.51 PM.jpg

Yep I think Elon hates Saskatchewan. $1,500 Ranger fee for basically everyone and no intention of putting in Superchargers. How hard do you think I promote Tesla here in SK? Love the car but not the company.

This has nothing to do with elon hating Saskatchewan and everything to do with Saskatchewan's low population density and consequently low density of Tesla owners... But perhaps you were joking :redface: