Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What’s the one thing you like the least about your Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My least favorite thing right now, is that it takes 15-20 minutes for the internet to re-connect after I leave the dead zone where I work. No streaming radio, no voice commands, no google maps for 15-20 minutes when I start driving at least once a day.

Service used to come back on as soon as I was out of the deadzone.
I had that happen once when driving in the middle of nowhere. I found that rebooting the MCU (press and hold both scroll wheels) helped bring it back faster.

Ergonomics are not great for such an expensive car. Wish the seats were as adjustable and my 2008 335 was (leg support extensions, head rest, lateral support). Wish the interior were more contoured where you arms rest.

Also, hate sedans. really wish I could have a coupe. dont like resting my arm against the piller between the doors.

Single biggest thing is that I'm afraid of is getting hit. Last time I got in an accident was in 1992 and it was when someone ran a red light as I was the 3rd car going through a green. But for some reason, I'm terrified of being hit driving the Model 3. It's not even the most expensive car I've driven, but it stresses me out nonetheless.
Once you get hit you'll get over it. Mine was middle car in a 3 car wreck. Now I dont care anymore, too much haslsle. At least its safe.

Reactions: imnotdavez
I recently replaced my 2015 HTC One m9 phone with a Pixel 3a, which solved/"solved" (for me) 2 of the 3 problems (plus another) : phone-as-key works 100% now, phone calls always work now (before half the time I wouldn't hear the other side for 20 seconds), and on my new phone I can simply pause the music and then speak "Hey google ..." and activate phone commands directly to the phone (on my old phone, I had to wake up the phone first, and since it was in a HTC Dot View flip case, that was rather difficult to do while driving without picking up the phone entirely ... )

Im waiting for the Pixel 4 (currently have a Pixel 1), but if its fixed it'd be tough to wait :\