Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What a great car!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I popped into the Canary Wharf store today and they have a midnight Silver performance M3 in there. LHD but really great to see one in the flesh after just watching YouTube videos for the past 6 months. The midnight silver looks great and I love the door handles. The car appears bigger than I remember. Would certainly recommend a visit somewhere to capture the buzz again. Roll on Wednesday.
There's no Canary Wharf store on Tesla's web site.

Well I’m using it with my iPhoneX and it works just fine, you’re only using it for charging, not for anything data related.
Power is the thing that will fry your phone, not data.

I always buy MFi certified accessories. A friend had his phone fried a couple of years ago when charging using a cheap cable. Not Poundland cheap (other pound shops are available), something like 3 for £12 from eBay.

I used to work for a major electrical retailer in a past life, and the USB 1.1 cables they were selling at £9.99 actually cost 14p each to buy from China in lots of 100k units. This taught me that retail cost is not necessarily a good guide to quality.

Reactions: MrBadger