Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What about a re-styling of the Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With reference to this picture of a Model S slightly different from the real Model S I would like to say that I like very much the new bumper with different lights, the smaller side mirrors and the new wheels.
What do you think about a re-styling of the Model S like this?

Tesla_Model_S_001.jpg

It was mostly aero that drove the changes from 2009 to production...

And laws as to required impact area on the front bumper, strike at ankle to toss body over, not under, the car. Yeah, grisly, but yeah. This car is the alpha. Interesting we've seen in crop up several times lately. Also the Alpha had blue daytime running lights, also not allowed by law. But it was awful pretty.

I think laws came into effect about square inches of mirror required, also.

Real/production one looks much, much, better. Tighter, more 'fierce.'

OP do a little research before jumping to incorrect conclusions :p

It does continue to surprise me how many articles about the Model S use pictures of the alpha cars. They show up surprisingly high on Google Image search results still.

I read an interview with Franz Von Holzhausen where he talked about redesigning the nose. I suppose if I would change anything, it would be the nose. Aerodynamics notwithstanding.

Maybe that the redesign of the nose is needed because of ACC implementation. Hope that when doing the redesign Franz will consider the Alpha nose. Aerodynamics not withstanding of course.
And also the Alpha side mirrors. Law not withstanding of course.