Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What dash trim did you get with "Premium Interior and Lighting" pack?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I might have this wrong but didn't you say in another thread that when you ordered in April? Alcantara/leather dash wasn't a part of the premium interior?

Slightly wrong ;)
When I ordered it was Alcantara/Leather then another member suggested that option was deleted in Jun/July and replaced with full Nappa Leather.
So I assumed I should get one or the other but not just the basic textured leather (or vinyl) depending on the exact date of the switchover.

However as ppl here have had alcantara delivered as recently as the the month or so, I guess the other member may have been mistaken and there is no change.
That said, the website no longer specifically states alcantara dash insert.

I'll see what the SC say next week.

Slightly wrong ;)
When I ordered it was Alcantara/Leather then another member suggested that option was deleted in Jun/July and replaced with full Nappa Leather.
So I assumed I should get one or the other but not just the basic textured leather (or vinyl) depending on the exact date of the switchover.

However as ppl here have had alcantara delivered as recently as the the month or so, I guess the other member may have been mistaken and there is no change.
That said, the website no longer specifically states alcantara dash insert.

I'll see what the SC say next week.

Hehe, that was me. I got mine in June 2015 and had Alcantara, and the SC reps told me to enjoy it because they switched away from in around July 2016 when I picked it up. Oh well, guess we are still getting it which is cool. It looks good, is unique, just can't be cleaned in the same damp/wet way the rest of the dash can.

Enjoy!