Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do you do for work? Just passing time waiting for updates from Tesla :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Umm. I do a few things.

I get a small amount of money (and other compensation) writing drag racing articles. Mostly that dovetails with my drag racing hobby though. I also get an endless supply of beer and food by working as a crew member for various drag racing teams.

My real job is system integration, project management and consulting. I work for a company that develops a full spectrum of software for newspaper and media companies around the world. Most of my current work is much more about being a business consultant for the publishing industry, rather than my traditional system integration work. Naturally, my main suggestion is that they purchase more services from us :)

Transportation Planner... Motivational speaker and Writer: The Leader in You - YouTube

- - - Updated - - -

i dont really care about the science or the math i am more thoughtful of the systems that are in place that have suppressed progress.. i am a transportation planner so i think of the impact on parking, traffic and transit! when you look at it, the science and math are all about systems and processes as well.
No kiddin! ...I don't feel so dumb about the science & math behind the product now that I know so many folks have technology backgrounds...:redface::smile:

Radiologist. Used to be the "world's most computer illiterate electrical engineer" according to my wife.

Wow, interested in learning more about how you made that career switch. From time to time, I arrive at this existential crisis wherein I question what I'm doing for humanity (as an enterprise software engineer) and wonder if it'd have been more meaningful if I had taken up medicine instead :)

Wow, interested in learning more about how you made that career switch. From time to time, I arrive at this existential crisis wherein I question what I'm doing for humanity (as an enterprise software engineer) and wonder if it'd have been more meaningful if I had taken up medicine instead :)

I too am a software engineer who often contemplates a switch to medicine. I have Narcolepsy and wonder if I could make a difference as a Neurologist. There are many people out there confused and struggling needlessly with a misunderstood and debilitating disease they may not even realize they have.