Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is the next update from 2024.8.7?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Strange, it should be upgradeable to 8.9. Have you tried the advanced setting already too?
I have. As of today, I'm still at 8.7.
I think this point is moot now that 2024.14.6 is being pushed
How so? The upgrade has been 'labeled' as an upgrade for 8.9. Nothing was ever said if those lower than 8.9 can go directly to 2024.14.6, or if they have to be upgraded to 8.9 first,.

How so? The upgrade has been 'labeled' as an upgrade for 8.9. Nothing was ever said if those lower than 8.9 can go directly to 2024.14.6, or if they have to be upgraded to 8.9 first,.

In the past I've been able to jump to the latest upgrade if I've been a few behind. Let us know if that's not the case. I'd be surprised that you would have to jump the hoops thru 8.9 before getting to the new 14.6

Reactions: zoomer0056

There are a few cars (four to be exact) on TeslaFi that went directly from 8.7 to 14.6. So it is for sure possible. I've skipped numerous dot updates in the past. But it seems Tesla is moving most cars to 8.9 and then onto 14.6.

Reactions: 3toY22