Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What does your configuration cost?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I updated the 'International Tesla Cost Estimator' I created to accommodate the new Performance prices - for those with access to the official Tesla Configurator, please let me know if you notice any errors or omissions.

For those still waiting for an invite, feel free to use!

upload_2018-6-27_23-42-36-png.312986

65000? Am I reading this wrong? I thought the car cost 35000.

Not sure what config you're looking at, @Barklikeadog, but by default the sheet is for Canadian dollars (we used to have to guess at prices before Tesla announced official prices). You can open the sheet and follow instructions to select your currency and preferred configuration, and compare among different configurations.

This is the dumbest thing I keep hearing. Configure any car, there is never simply one price. We know the economics and plan Tesla is following to be able to produce and sell the 3 for that price. Showing impatience by childishly repeating this drivel is old and was just as ignorant before I placed my reservation two years ago.

Reactions: ℬête Noire

Chevy Bolt's don't "start at 37,495" either.

Unless you wanted to give up on the safety features. That starts at 41,780
Add another $500 if you want warning before you hit the vehicle in front of you.
Better make sure you have a fast charging or you for sure will be stuck with a car good for driving within your county limits.

No only are you reading the spreadsheet wrong - you are reading all the lines in between the cells wrong as well.

Reactions: ℬête Noire
Better make sure you have a fast charging or you for sure will be stuck with a car good for driving within your county limits.

In most of the country not even DCFast will avert that outcome. ;) That's the core of why I never bothered to get it on mine, waste of $750 for the foreseeable future.

P.S. Although TBF there's a handful of county lines I regularly traverse. 200mi and change round trip will get you a ways, at least.