Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is the meaning of these stickers at delivery ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Will receive my car in two days and the car has some stickers on it.

already found out. The green sticker is the birthday of my baby.
2-26 2019 on Lane 4 the 464th car of the day. Lane 4 is the tent production line in Fremont.

But the stocker g&p with the sun or light logo ?
Then all the green, red and yellow labels ?

A2.jpg
IMG_7710.jpg
Bildschirmfoto 2019-03-31 um 17.41.40.png

Wow that’s interesting. Can’t say I’ve seen anyone mention this (well stickers yes but they were off the car at that point). So a visual of car’s progress down the line... we did a factory tour last year but don’t recall stickers on anything. Maybe too early in the assembly line when we passed by in the tram.

Last edited:
O.K.
found out something by myself

This sticker means something with the charging package delivered with every car:
Bildschirmfoto 2019-03-31 um 17.41.40.png

Here is where I found the same sticker again: ( Thats the charging bag that comes with the car in Europe ) If interested I can post a pic open, just got to run to the garage.
IMG_7754.jpg

Also had the red stickers on the tires. Guess maybe something had been checking the tire pressure ?

I believe red stickers or dots on the tires are there for mounting and balancing purposes. Heaviest spot on the tire is lined up with the lightest spot on the wheel or something like that. One of my wheels that detail forgot to clean on delivery had a green sticker that was lined up with a red Dot on the tire.