Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What role is a Tesla SA and how do I contact one?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have seen several in this forum mention that they are talking to an SA. Is this a sales advisor? How does one connect with an SA? I haven’t seen any option for that or any contact information since I placed my order. Are they able to provide clearer estimates on delivery timeframe? Thank you.

I have seen several in this forum mention that they are talking to an SA. Is this a sales advisor? How does one connect with an SA? I haven’t seen any option for that or any contact information since I placed my order. Are they able to provide clearer estimates on delivery timeframe? Thank you.
You should’ve gotten an email and a text if you provided a phone number (assuming you can receive texts)… reply to the text.

Upvote 0
seems not everyone got one. I have an existing Tesla account from my model 3 (no longer own) and after placing my Y order january 22nd I’ve received no texts or calls.
Now that I've thought about it, you’re right. I only got a text from them due to an issue with financing.

Oh, I’ve been spreading bad info.

There is a way to send a message in the app, but I don’t know what kind of help that’ll be. Tap on profile in the upper right, then scroll down and tap help. And finally “need more help.”

Upvote 0