Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What times are FSD beta update pushed?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those with 100 scores and getting ready for the beta tomorrow, what times (and time zone) are beta updates usually pushed?? What times are y’all setting an alarm? Or are you just sleeping it off and waking up to a delightful surprise Saturday?? Let me know your thoughts!

Reactions: Robert831
For those with 100 scores and getting ready for the beta tomorrow, what times (and time zone) are beta updates usually pushed?? What times are y’all setting an alarm? Or are you just sleeping it off and waking up to a delightful surprise Saturday?? Let me know your thoughts!
I'm in Eastern time and have closely monitored the releases in order to watch for new videos for the FSD Beta Videos (and questions for FSD Beta drivers) thread.
Most were released at roughly midnight PT (3AM ET). Some were about 20 minutes early, some were 2 or 3 hours late, and just a few were a day late. I'd say in general the timing was pretty close to the midnight PT schedule.

• Informative
Reactions: EVNow
Didn't "the button" release actually start rolling around 5:00 or 6:00 AM EDT on that Saturday?

For a small sample of self-reporting:

No one reported got the button on Friday, 09/24/2021.

One person reported got the button on Saturday, 09/25/2021 at 00:00 hours EDT as the earliest but it's unknown whether it's a precise time or just a "default" time.

1633631646769.png