Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to Opt out of FSD Beta?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2022 LR MY with EAP. I’ve been subscribing to FSD Beta for $99 a month but decided to cancel effective 8/26. I want to get software updates again that I haven’t gotten being in the Beta program. What other settings do I need to change or turn off in the car so that I am no longer in the Beta program and I can start getting software updates again. I find EAP is perfectly fine at the moment for my needs. Any help would be appreciated.

I purchased FSD when I originally bought my car, but I would think you open the Tesla app, go to “upgrades,” then to “manage upgrades” at the bottom, select FSD then unsubscribe. There is also a “software upgrades” on the upgrades page, so the subscription might be located there.

Reactions: NJEV-Don
I have a 2022 LR MY with EAP. I’ve been subscribing to FSD Beta for $99 a month but decided to cancel effective 8/26. I want to get software updates again that I haven’t gotten being in the Beta program. What other settings do I need to change or turn off in the car so that I am no longer in the Beta program and I can start getting software updates again. I find EAP is perfectly fine at the moment for my needs. Any help would be appreciated.
Once your FSD subscription expires, you can expect to get updated to the latest version on the production branch for your car. There is nothing you need do to except to install the update once it downloads to your car.

BTW, if you wish, once your car is back on the production branch, you can resubscribe to FSD and will be able to use FSDb again while receiving frequent updates.

Reactions: NJEV-Don