Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What will you do if 8.0 delivers tomorrow?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Btw, have you ever sat thru an install? It's wild all the flashing lights , whirling fans, screens blacking out and all the clicks that happen.
Plus, there's always one point at which a secret message comes across the 17" screen. You have to be watching, though, or you'll miss it. It's on for 1/10th of a second. Totally worth it, so I suggest sitting in the car with eyes fixed on the screen the whole time. Report back how it goes, everyone!

Plus, there's always one point at which a secret message comes across the 17" screen. You have to be watching, though, or you'll miss it. It's on for 1/10th of a second. Totally worth it, so I suggest sitting in the car with eyes fixed on the screen the whole time. Report back how it goes, everyone!

Waiting near the Costa Mesa SC since 7, maybe take the day off tomorrow?

Also, looks like another Model S is doing the same thing

Two nights ago I was half way home from a trip and got the OTA update notification and sat in the hotel parking lot only to get my S90D updated to 2.36.31. Excited to see 8.0 when it gets here. Btw, have you ever sat thru an install? It's wild all the flashing lights , whirling fans, screens blacking out and all the clicks that happen. :)
Yes, I have. Which is why I'll just be scheduling it to install at night.

Just got a Tesla App notification

IMG_4658.PNG

Wasn't what I was expecting ):