Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's the best Model S refresh front fascia option

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just installed the TSportline FBR (purchased when shipping was on sale for free). VERY happy with the results. It was recommended to get it professionally installed but I did it myself with no issues. The fit was like factory. I just need to plastidip the front emblem in red and I am done! btw: there are no lines or issues.. those are reflections due to the shine.

FC200224-49FE-4B74-AA51-E6C0366E13FB_1_105_c.jpeg

Looks good man.Could you post a closer pic of your grill. Tsportline seems to look best in black. Any other Color seems to make the grill stick out like a sore thumb.Maybe they should colormatch or something but the unplugged grill looks way better. But @JamstationP85D yours looks great. It blends in well.

Which part is the 'grill' to you? The whole front end comes with primer colour so you have to get it painted yourself. With black its easy as the whole thing is one colour (if you are not black you will want the centre piece by the T to be black). The grill, active louvers, etc at the bottom are taken from the old bumper.

As for the area around the 'T', I wrapped the chrome part in carbon fibre to match the back applique and spoiler as well as the side mirrors from Taptes. Here is a pic of that part (if that is what you were interested in). I am waiting for some plastidip to paint the T in the red to match my back.

IMG_2661.jpeg

I facebooked with them also.Hopefully they’re legit. It seems like a really nice bumper tho. They told me 1500 for the bumper with the chrome element and 900-1200 for shipping to the u.s. so total $2400-2700 which is still a little cheaper than the unplugged.

I facebooked with them also.Hopefully they’re legit. It seems like a really nice bumper tho. They told me 1500 for the bumper with the chrome element and 900-1200 for shipping to the u.s. so total $2400-2700 which is still a little cheaper than the unplugged.

FYI: I picked up the TSportline for $2K with free shipping. Customer support was excellent and the fit was perfect.

Not sure. Wonder how many of us could get together. Can’t remember where, but I thought I read about group buying. Don’t think it was this company tho. Debating about going oem if nothing reasonable pops up. Already got a bumper and brackets. Need the grill and undertray. With that being said, I’d prefer a unplugged or the other company. Something about the tsportline just doesn’t look right to me.