Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's the lowest charge level you've had?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recently did a road trip from South Carolina to Denver co. Made 13-15 Supercharging stops. Arrived at 3 of them with 1% and one of those times had to stop at a walmart charger for 40 minutes to add 15 miles to make it to one

Was towing around 2300 lbs and the winds in Missouri and Tennessee mountains made it a nail biter

• Informative
Reactions: KenC
Recently did a road trip from South Carolina to Denver co. Made 13-15 Supercharging stops. Arrived at 3 of them with 1% and one of those times had to stop at a walmart charger for 40 minutes to add 15 miles to make it to one

Was towing around 2300 lbs and the winds in Missouri and Tennessee mountains made it a nail biter

I think the avg wattage was like 520 but reached 800 or 900 a certain points

• Informative
Reactions: byeLT4
0% displayed, rural Ireland, not many chargers here.

early days of ownership, learnt to always maintain charge after that!
Oh my, rural Ireland. I’ve driven around the country, golf trips, and I’d be scared to drive a Tesla and most definitely wouldn’t use autopilot on surface roads! The insurance must be brutal! I hope it’s a company-financed car.

The rental Volvo wagons we used for golf always had serious sideswipe damage. On a model 3, that kind of damage could “total” it.