Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's the process for paint / alignment defect correction?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All booked in on the app for next Thursday, although I’m expecting to be rearranged to suit them ;)

I deliberately booked my appointment for a few weeks hence. That way I have more time to discover any more issues. I've now driven at night, but not in the rain. I've recently discovered that the key card lock/unlock does not work on the passenger side, so I'll add that to the list. I've also had the alarm go off twice when parked in a drive - possibly due to loud bus rumbling past on the road 15 yds away.

've recently discovered that the key card lock/unlock does not work on the passenger side, so I'll add that to the list

I believe that is intended functionality.

Tesla provides you with two Model 3 key cards, designed to fit in your wallet. Model 3 reads a key card only when placed within very close proximity (a few cm) to one of its card readers. Card readers are located on the driver's side door pillar and on the center console. To use a key card to unlock or lock Model 3, position the card as illustrated and tap it against the card reader located below the Autopilot camera on the driver's side door pillar. When Model 3 detects the key card, the exterior lights flash, the mirrors unfold or fold (if equipped with the premium package and Fold Mirrors is on), and the doors unlock or lock.