Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's your favorite color combo?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I personally think the blue with white interior and sport wheels is the best combination. But I've read the blue is even harder to keep looking clean than the black.

Taking into account ease/difficulty of keeping the dark/bright blue clean, I went with red. And I went with the aero wheels for cost and range.

Personally I like blue with white interior and sport wheels as the best-looking combo, followed by red with black interior and sport wheels. But both of those colors aren't colors that I personally would buy, even though I think they are sharpest for Model 3.

The sport wheels look better than the Aeros in my opinion in pretty much every color. But you have to decide if you value a little better range and lower cost of the 18s over the 19s, which in my case I did.

I can't decide honestly. I have MSM and love it for sure, partly because it's easier to keep clean. Blue, red, black, all look amazing too. Even white has made me reconsider that color.

White interior definitely get's the most comments.

2338ABC1-AC04-44BB-AD4F-C884007E6ED8.jpeg
I’ll just leave this here.

I was debating between red or white for body color. Went with the white and am very happy with it. The concern I had about the white was that it would look dirty without frequent washing. We had it Xpel'd and ceramic coated and honestly I think it looks pretty good for extended periods. It is rainy season and the rain seems to wash off most of the dirt so don't feel the need for weekly car washes. The multi-coat pearl adds some dimension to the body color and has a bit of a sparkle to it close up.

I went with black interior, only color offered when I ordered but could have changed early on. I like black (same as our MS interior) because while I think the white looks super nice, being dark it's better for eye comfort, especially when we go into bright sunny days. Adding the white dash wood to the front will just bounce the light color onto to the windscreen. I've had cars in the past that reflected into the windowshield and found it distracting. Also black seats tend to hide more and you'll never see any color bleed from jeans. While most people haven't had issues with that, there are those on here who have and posted photos seeking help to remove the faint coloring.

So after owning my car for some time, I'd have to say I'm very happy with the white body/black interior combo. It's my first white car. If I were to chose a car color combo solely on looks and not practicality it would be multi-coat red with white interior, followed by midnight black metallic with white interior. Also like the little bling you get with the sport wheels.

My favorite color is kinda irrelevant, but my opinion is that you can't see the outside from the inside and you can't see the inside from the outside except when the door is open. Pick your favorite color for each and don't worry about combinations. None of them look bad.