Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's your favorite model 3 interior?

Which one?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2020-Tesla-Model-3-front-cabin-interior-view-3094422267.jpg
burlappcar-tesla-1-380475589.jpg
014-2024-Tesla-Model-3-AWD-Long-Range-dashboard-4178049600.jpg

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 17
The center console of the original Model 3 is awful, awful, awful. I got one as a loaner once and couldn't wait to give it back.

The piano black fingerprint collector, the unintuitive to close cover that only serves to hide the phones that you want to see, the crevise that allows things to fall down into the pit.

The best interior is the refresh right before they carried the wood trim over to the doors.

I prefer the refresh 2021-23 interior for the wood accent continuing into the door panel and lack of "piano black" anything. I also covered up my piano black center console bits with some matte plastic shortly after I bought the car. Highland interior doesn't look cohesive to me, so I think the 21-23 is the best looking. Just this guy's opinion.

Highland for me. The wood trim always looked out of place to me (which rules out both Original and Refresh) - got a wrap for mine immediately.

Not sure I'll be a fan of losing the stalks, but the lack of wood makes it a winner in my book!

The center console of the original Model 3 is awful, awful, awful. I got one as a loaner once and couldn't wait to give it back.
I'm pretty much in the exact opposite situation. I currently have a refresh loaner and dislike it compared to my original.

I do prefer how the dashboard strip continues onto the doors in the refresh, but I hate the centre console. The way the compartment doors look is messy and cluttered. The original model is simple and minimalistic. With the doors closed it's like one big surface. Yes, the piano black is a fingerprint magnet, but that's easily fixed with covers.

Reactions: ODWms