Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel Rim Damage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Of course, I went with

Alloy Wheel Insurance for all types & size alloy wheel | Tidyalloys.com

after a fair bit of research. Good reviews, quite cheap, unlimited number of claims up to £1k or £2k limit, no excess.

I bought the standard package for 3 years, £129.

Just had a look. Seems like a fair package. Also going to get the SMART package as just got stung for £400 when my last car went back. Who knew that very superficial scratches (would have easily polished out) due to country hedges could cost so much! I hadn’t even noticed them.

Reactions: Roy W.
I certainly know what you mean about the Aero wheels. Loads of people on here seem to have kerbed them, so the design is undoubtedly susceptible.

You might want to buy alloy insurance, for after you’ve sorted that one out. I only paid £129 for three years cover, unlimited claims up to £1000 total, no excess. So about the cost of two repairs.
Where did you get alloy insurance from?

I just got my Model 3 Gunpowder Performance wheels fixed for £60. Self insurance might be cheaper.

Do you know what colour they are? Did it give an accurate colour match?

I have a mobile repair company coming tomorrow am and they think it's sonic grey as per model s, but I think the gunpowder model 3 performance wheels are a different colour? Don't want it spraying with the wrong stuff!

should be a good match, they will know before If they are a reputable repairer

Do you know what colour they are? Did it give an accurate colour match?

I have a mobile repair company coming tomorrow am and they think it's sonic grey as per model s, but I think the gunpowder model 3 performance wheels are a different colour? Don't want it spraying with the wrong stuff!