Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When does your payments show up?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What stupidity that "in source code" is the best route for Punters to determine this.

EDIT: Actually I think that MyTesla has a "Next Steps" link, on a not-yet-collected-car, to show the "Progress" through the ordering steps ... and presumably gets a TICK against "PAYMENT" with the only outstanding items is "COLLECTION".

Perhaps someone at that stage could take a screenshot?

Delivery scheduled for Wednesday, payment completed yesterday. Most recent 'final invoice' dates back to when the delivery date was confirmed. Tesla say: "We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment."
steps.PNG

Tesla say: "

I've collected now, so its "gone away", but I had a "next steps" that was actually a link I could click, and up popped a nice graphic showing the steps completed (a vertical "progress line" with the completed steps, including payment [in my case] ticked)

Only by chance that I clicked on Next Steps. Might just be me? but it certainly hadn't been obvious to me before then.

Wish I had taken a screen shot :(

I've collected now, so its "gone away", but I had a "next steps" that was actually a link I could click, and up popped a nice graphic showing the steps completed (a vertical "progress line" with the completed steps, including payment [in my case] ticked)

Only by chance that I clicked on Next Steps. Might just be me? but it certainly hadn't been obvious to me before then.

Wish I had taken a screen shot :(
Mine has had that list since day one for me ... All ticked apart from delivery too.