Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When on TMC, which browser do you use

Which browser you use for TMC

• Safari

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Google/Google Chrome

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Firefox

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Microsoft Edge

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Internet Explorer

• Other

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just voted for my 2. But Google is still not a browser, it's a website.
it says google/google chrome. That's pretty clear.

Since you like corrections, google is most certainly not 'a website'. Google is a gigantic multinational company, a huge component of parent company Alphabet. Google includes the search engine, as well as one of the world's largest cloud computing businesses, the mapping/navigation division, gmail, a software division whose size would rival many industry leaders . Not to mention a huge hardware division including the google home products, notebook computers and pixel smartphones.

Ironically the thing you tried to correct plugshare for (misrepresenting google) is exactly what you just did.

Last edited:
it says google/google chrome. That's pretty clear.

Since you like corrections, google is most certainly not 'a website'. Google is a gigantic multinational company, a huge component of parent company Alphabet. Google includes the search engine, as well as one of the world's largest cloud computing businesses, the mapping/navigation division, gmail, a software division whose size would rival many industry leaders . Not to mention a huge hardware division including the google home products, notebook computers and pixel smartphones.

Ironically the thing you tried to correct plugshare for (misrepresenting google) is exactly what you just did.

You are clearly unaware of the context of this discussion that myself and others had previously with the OP per his previous thread on this. But again you have to chime in with your know-it-all-ness to be the hero. Thanks for your input and i'm just going to add you to the ignore list now since you always just want to have combative arguments with people and it's not worth reading.