Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When will 11.4.7 (2023.7.30) gain the features in the 2023.26.xx branch? It’s been a long time without the additions of numerous features.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

rbcopod

‘22 MYLR MSM FSD
Oct 28, 2021
South Florida
Hello all. Although I can understand that those of us with FSD beta either purchased or subscribed realize that other features may lag behind, it’s getting to be quite some time since we have gained the new features that accompany the non FSD beta branch of software. Those of us with 11.4.7 (perhaps 25% per TeslaFi) would like to catch up with the 2023.26 by branch.

Any idea what the timeframe would be?

Thanks to any and all that respond.

32.x branch stays on 11.4.4.X
1696456928339.png

I would guess we have to wait for 33 branch for 11.4.7.X which is exclusive to the 27.X branch at this time

The other guess is that these two branches will merge into one once we can get v12

• Informative
Reactions: APotatoGod and RobK
Upvote 0
32.7 code is very good, but unfortunately while AP is on auto wipers after rain stops is terrible
Tesla please fix
Also stuck with FSD 4.4 path
It can never fix the autowipers with current hardware. I and others have written over and over why it's difficult. A physical rain sensor fixes the problem but Elon took it out to save money.

Upvote 0
It can never fix the autowipers with current hardware. I and others have written over and over why it's difficult. A physical rain sensor fixes the problem but Elon took it out to save money.
I disagree, as many experienced excellent wipers prior to 11.4.4 which changed the control, possibly to a new net that is supposed to based on all cameras.

Upvote 0
v11.4.4. on 2023.26.10

It has gotten alarmingly more confident in the last week. Driving very agressively and changing lanes most of the times while crossing the intersection. Real life rollercoaster.
One more surprise today. I was in the rightmost lane and the vehicle ahead of me slowed down to make a right turn into a residential lane. FSDb switched lanes right away to the lane on the left to continue on the path. Generally I have seen it slow down behind the vehicle, and then determine next action. This was confident quick action. Damn!

Reactions: kpanda17 and RobK
Upvote 0
One more surprise today. I was in the rightmost lane and the vehicle ahead of me slowed down to make a right turn into a residential lane. FSDb switched lanes right away to the lane on the left to continue on the path. Generally I have seen it slow down behind the vehicle, and then determine next action. This was confident quick action. Damn!
and the surprise continues...

Today I was driving down a city road 30mph on FSDb and on the right side of the lane there was a bundle of blanket/rug. The car shifted to the left side of the lane, avoided the blanket, and then came back to the center.

Reactions: pilotSteve
Upvote 0
and the surprise continues...

Today I was driving down a city road 30mph on FSDb and on the right side of the lane there was a bundle of blanket/rug. The car shifted to the left side of the lane, avoided the blanket, and then came back to the center.
What code? Branch and FSD stack

Mines chugging along with 32.X upgrades, currently at 2023.32.9, but still 11.4.4
I want to experience 11.4.7.2, comeon Tesla
Enough 4.4, kill it

And for the wipers, think auto wiper code is in the main code, therefore with UGs it might get better
My last fubar was auto during rain and very good, but when the rain stopped the wipers did not
:(

Upvote 0

Mines chugging along with 32.X upgrades, currently at 2023.32.9, but still 11.4.4
Enough 4.4, kill it

And for the wipers, think auto wiper code is in the main code, therefore with UGs it might get better
My last fubar was auto during rain and very good, but when the rain stopped the wipers did not
v11.4.4. on 2023.26.10

Upvote 0

Enough 4.4, kill it

I'm not sure 11.4.7.2 is better than 11.4.4 and may be worse

Upvote 0